This Guy

I've followed this guy since Black ops, he tears EVERY lobby to bits.

Looks like the bullet this is just a theater glitch, he doesn't mod or anything.

I've given up on this games MP, shit annoys me so much that I'm finishing the achievements then trading it in for Skyrim :p

honestly, if I had to trade being a douche to be that good...I would rather stay medicore like I am now.

nah, looks legit. i agree though, his commentary is annoying as fuck.

however, he was using Overkill (the perk for two primary weapons), plus he was picking up weapons as he ran out of ammo. it lagged when he tried to call in the UAV, hence the video jumping. that's happened to me after i uploaded a vid before.

Edited by hype

Haters gonna hate, This guy is awesome, people are just jealous because they have no confidence in life and they hide away playing video games eating snacks of their chest..

Snacks of there chest?you play video games as well so I guess your own logic applies to yourself.

The guy is a total dildo I play better than him every game and still get fucked over amazing .must be nice to shoot at people and see them die..

Snacks of there chest?you play video games as well so I guess your own logic applies to yourself.

The guy is a total dildo I play better than him every game and still get fucked over amazing .must be nice to shoot at people and see them die..

YOTESLAYA I know the guy can play the game but he is still a ass hole that is why everyone is questioning him ..