• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Midnight Club LA - Anyone still playing this game??

I cant seem to find many people online or if I do do no one actually uses their mic.

I should be okay with most of them but will need help with the following

T mobile(5 friends one)

capture the flags.

I am happy to help anybody else I can with their achievements.

Add me - Gouldyclan

Edited by Gouldy2814
Missed game title out

Midnight Club LA - Anyone still playing this game??

I cant seem to find many people online or if I do do no one actually uses their mic.

I should be okay with most of them but will need help with the following

T mobile(5 friends one)

capture the flags.

I am happy to help anybody else I can with their achievements.

Add me - Gouldyclan

Hello, I had the game on my PlayStation 3, and as I sold it a couple of months ago (along with all the games), I bought today the game for my Xbox 360. Fell free to add me for some achievements!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need ranking up achievement about 13 more wins

and someone who can cruise with me on player matches to capture and steal flags on highway 101 since that one is more easier and quicker to do.

Those are the online achievements i need, most people today ignore the offer when i was playing the game :(

If your interested, Diamond Gun is the Gamertag and message me your form this site and for the game and i'll see what i can do :)

• 2 weeks later...

Looking to get T-Mobile, Crossing the Line, Master Thief, Post Man, and Ranking Up, I can also help with others if you don't have them. Send me a message letting me know you want to boost for Midnight Club. Even if it's weeks until someone see's this, I'll still be waiting :p Gamertag: Afflicted Ace

Looking to get T-Mobile, Crossing the Line, Master Thief, Post Man, and Ranking Up, I can also help with others if you don't have them. Send me a message letting me know you want to boost for Midnight Club. Even if it's weeks until someone see's this, I'll still be waiting :p Gamertag: Afflicted Ace

Well you're in luck, its only been a day. Had to make a new profile so i need all of these again. Ill add you. We will probably need more people for T-mobile though so if anyone else needs that or anything else feel free to add me too.

GT: heyimdalton

I need to gain all the online achievements message me on xbox and ill join no matter what game i am playing

Right me and another gamer have aranged to do this from 6pm GMT time on Saturday gamers who want to do this are:

Niko442

Wezza94

Borkko

Zombie Neo

Im not sure how many gamers are needed for these achievements but i know alot of hard work need to be done to obtain them, such as Capture the Flag achievements

Edited by Wezza94

• 3 weeks later...