Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add me and send me a MSG over live if you are gonna be a regular booster for general as I would like to get this achievement ASAP. I can play 3 days a week due to work commitments but when I play it will be for 5-6 hours at a time so of youd like to play regular long boosting sessions send me a MSG.

Edit: also, I have the DLC so that would help with matching up

Boosting general using the prophet of regret.

If you dont know that is two people play 1v1 deathmatch, play as prophet of regret, split the bases, make one temple, and rest supplies. One of the players does the work makes a vehicle depo to be destroyed by regret as the worker continues to make vehicle depos. after the player that is destorying all the vehicle depos gets 4000 the worker destoryes their own bases.

This take 30 minutes to get 4000 thus making your total score about 33,000. Then you switch turns the one making the guy getting the points does not do any work. Dont trust anyone to level to general first I help three people get general and all bail the first time that's ever happen and I have used x360a for years.

This way so much quicker if anyone can help that needs help please message me on xbox live unbrokensoul thank you.

Edited by Unbrokensoul