Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to get some of the newest DLC achievements. Have 3 controllers. will also be helpful to get bros to the close knocked down at some point as well.

I'm available most of the time, so send invite to : Soualiga

will help with others that I already have as well.

cheers

Looking to wrap up on Big Foot and Special Delivery, willing to help with any co-op campaigning in return sense it seems to be a big deal. Anyone interested please message me or add me GT: Vici0us Moose(0=zero). Looking to gather a big party so we can smash out all DLC achievements for all.

Okay so if you're looking to get the Crimson map pack cheevos you can ONLY get the Mantis related ones on Shatter and you can ONLY get Shatter in the playlists Dominion or Big Team Infinity Slayer. I'm helping a couple friends get theirs but the Mantis isn't spawning every time we play it on Dominion. wtf? I don't want to have to do it on Big Team Infinity Slayer because getting 16 people/controllers is ANNOYING. Does anybody know why the Mantis isn't spawning on Dominion?

This is what I need:

Heroic co-op campaign

Legendary co-op campaign (this takes priority over everything else)

Spartan Missions co-op chapters 2-5

I know it might be a bit late in the game for some, as many have completed the game, but I've been so busy upgrading my war games profile to unlock wetwork that my campaign has been overlooked. I beat campaign solo normal, and have logged many hours online. I could definitely beat this game heroic, but I want those achievements.

Gamertag: mandraxx67 Please message me with a time and date that will work for you and I will RSVP ASAP.

Need help getting the following achievments,I Have 2 Controllers and my GT is ArmchairPenguin. Please message my XBL Gamertag and i will get back to you. thanks

Bropocalypse

Midnight Launch

Bros to the Close

Mortardom

Give Him the Stick

Bromageddon

Now they Fly?

Size is Everything

Bigfoot

David and Goliath

Clay Pigeon

Special Delivery

Didn't See It Comin'

Bird of Prey

I See You!

Clever Girl

Flash of Light

Last Man Grinning

Pigs Can Fly

Callin' in the Big Guns

I Thrust at Thee

I'm looking for people who want to boost all the Crimson and Majestic achievements, if I understand it correctly I need to fill the 12 spots if I want to boost, which is fine by me. I have 4 controllers which would mean I need 8 more people or 3 more people with 4 controllers.

I'm on pretty regularly and I'm always up for achievement hunting, so hit me up if you're interested.