Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Sweet. First post other than that one. But seriously, i'll work with the ppl 4 the achievements. Hit me up.

I saw this and just could not resist responding.

A.) YOU ARE NOT FIRST, your post # clearly reads #2 regardless if Krazies post counts or not. You people and your FIRST call outs always fail, especially at online Call outs. Stop embarrassing yourself.

B.) Unless I'm completely stupid, this game does not come out till Oct/Nov which means your electing to tell people that you will be down for trading achievements in 5 months for a game that you think you'll get. Seriously, in 5 months you could be dead, poor enough to not afford the game, or not interested in video games anymore.

I could go on and on, but I thought I'd let you sit on that.

• 2 months later...

A.) YOU ARE NOT FIRST, your post # clearly reads #2 regardless if Krazies post counts or not. You people and your FIRST call outs always fail, especially at online Call outs. Stop embarrassing yourself.

B.) Unless I'm completely stupid, this game does not come out till Oct/Nov which means your electing to tell people that you will be down for trading achievements in 5 months for a game that you think you'll get. Seriously, in 5 months you could be dead, poor enough to not afford the game, or not interested in video games anymore.

not to start a war or anything:

A.) I don't care about the call out, and i will embarass myself whenever i want

B.) I know i'm getting it. i do work and can easily spare $60 for a game that i enjoyed to start with

C.) Get some fucking glasses. I said "first post other than that one"

Edited by ThaElectroGypsy

im not starting a war but your judging that guy because of achievement trading so why is Krazie even maiing the thread since as you explained it come sout 5 months later so basically what ever you said to the guy above you, you are saying that to Krazie and the thread should be removes until the game comes out , plus another thing Have you got any prove that theres any online achievements?

• 1 month later...

Wow, look at that.....tough internet guy.

Grow up.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be getting it on Launch day as well, or on the 18th if possible but definitely send me a FR if you want to do some expert runs. I'm up for other achievement trading but I'm mostly up for Expert (and a few realism mode runs) campaigning due to the most likely offline achievements.

I'm getting this game when it comes out on Tuesday. Since I don't think any of my friends will be getting it I'd like to play with any group of people. I'm willing to play on any difficulty. Send a FR or a message to AnnulledFiend. Thanks. I'm looking forward to killing some zombies with some of you.

I know this is an achievement trading forum and i only have the demo until i get my hands on the full game but anyway i'm looking for a team to hit expert (demo) then once the game is out a decent team is needed for the 5 campaigns and realism mode so if ur interested send me a message on xboxlive and i'll get back to you :)

This is a call for anyone who can play Expert tonight I know the release is coming so I'm guessing most of you will have the game. I'm really only interested in Expert, I'm a damn good gun, just never have a team, usually only 1 friend but he's working midnight release :p so send me a FR or a message to Maledar for Expert campaign runs tonight. And the guide is like 95% complete so take a gander on over there for anyone needing a preview.

I'm on EST