Excellent Glitch to get Ace! Works Like Charm

tarekegypt

I figured out the glitch, and a way to get 185k if you suck at the game.

Just plug in a second controller, start the game on insane and bring both ships to the bottom of the screen. Have one ship (1) attach to the second ship (2). Ship 1 will be under the black bar. Then, on ship 2, press X twice. This will make it so ship 1 detaches off of 2 and 2 attaches under 1. Keep doing this until they are both pretty far down from the screen. Then make which every ship you want to get 185k attach to the other ship and use the left stick to shoot. The pilot ship can only move left and right though.

Sorry, its a bit confusing but if you try it you will understand.

Just trying to help lol Iam new

This tip is worth its own thread! Easy Ace!

Ok i wanted to give credit for the original poster but i will try to re-descripe it the way i did it:

1. Make sure to have 2 controllers signed in.

2. Start the game on INSANE.

3. When the game starts, immediately bring the 2 ships to the bottom of the screen. This can be the most tricky part as you are using the 2 controllers.

4. Click :xbut: on the 1st Controller this will attach the first ship to the 2nd one.

5. You will need to quickly click :xbut: Twice on the 2nd controller( what you are doing is - Deattahing and reattaching again)

6. By now you will see that both ships are "Hidden" under the black area at the bottom of the screen. You can no longer see them

7. Start shooting with the 1st controller using the :rs: Right Stick to guide missles to enemies on top (they can no longer hit you)

8. You will have to repeat this process in the start of every level.

9. It can get very tricky in level 3 to do this, because enemies coming at the bottom fast on you, they might kill you before you "disappear", So quickly shoot the bottom line of enemies and the start the Attach de attach process.

You will be simply shooting invisible all the way to the final boss.

All credit to ZenithMarth

Edited by tarekegypt

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice find, i can tell you how many times this game has kicked me when i was at 150k or on the last boss fight on insane.

basically to the guy before me question.

at the begining, but you must do it multiple times , not just 2 or 3 i think around 4-6 might do the trick, and anywhere at the bottom of the screen, also theres a boss that can kill you with this trick, so be careful

EDIT******

helpful hints, on the 3rd lvl clear the first wave then glitch

on the re entery lvl do the glitch in the bottom middle

Edited by qSasukep

Horrible description. Someone who knows how to type English needs to translate this with proper grammar.

Ok i wanted to give credit for the original poster but i will try to redescripe it the way i did it:

3. When the game starts, immediately bring the 2 ships to the bottom of the screen. This can be the most tricky part as you are using the 2 controllers.

4. Click :xbut: on the 1st Controller this will attach the first ship to the 2nd one.

5. You will need to quickly click :xbut: Twice on the 2nd controller( what you are doing is - Deattahing and reattaching again)

6. By now you will see that both ships are "Hidden" under the black area at the bottom of the screen. You can no longer see them

7. Start shooting with the 1st controller using the :rs: Right Stick to guide missles to enemies on top (they can no longer hit you)

9. It can get very tricky in level 3 to do this, because enemies coming at the bottom fast on you, they might kill you before you "disappear", So quickly shoot the bottom line of enemies and the start the Attach de attach process.

Edited by tarekegypt

Ok i wanted to give credit for the original poster but i will try to redescripe it the way i did it:

Thanks for that. Worked for me!

Make sure they are close enough to attach to each other...

They are! And they do what they're meant to it's just one will go abit below the black line & the other won't. But I'm obviously not doing it roight anyway because they both get blown up by a mine :(

I'm going down to the very bottom of the screen & doing exactly as stated so I dunno why it's not working for me :(

• 4 weeks later...
They are! And they do what they're meant to it's just one will go abit below the black line & the other won't. But I'm obviously not doing it roight anyway because they both get blown up by a mine :(

I'm going down to the very bottom of the screen & doing exactly as stated so I dunno why it's not working for me :(

Having this problem too :( , any suggestions?