Giving this game a 2nd chance?

wasupfoo

So back in 2009, fallout 3 has gave my xbox 360 the rrod. I got my xbox back from ms and it has been fine ever since but I havent played fall out 3. So does anyone think its safe to start playing fall out 3 again with the same disc or should I just get a new one?

The problem was in your xbox not in the game.

Besides there are four different ''rrods''. its up to your problem that what lights are red colored.

2 red lights isn't that bad if get it it means that your console has overheated. Others means mostly that something is loose in your xbox or there is malfunction.

The problem was in your xbox not in the game.

Besides there are four different ''rrods''. its up to your problem that what lights are red colored.

2 red lights isn't that bad if get it it means that your console has overheated. Others means mostly that something is loose in your xbox or there is malfunction.

I had the 3 rrod

You're stupid if you think that the game of the year of 2008, Fallout 3, gave your xbox the RROD. Smfh...fail, op! Just a fail!

i think it was because of the countless hours i would spend on the game lol its addicting but ever since the rrod it scarred me for life!

I had the 3 rrod

3 red lights (1,3,4): Equipment failure. For example, may be due to the power supply or overheating.

But you should really give the other chance game is pretty good and I say that look out for overheating the xbox ;)

Ha, you're talking about countless hours?! Well, mine were counted and I play 7 hours straight on weekends and 14 hours straight on weekends. Well, for two weeks...anyway, my 3-year-old xbox 360 is still fine, even after those 3-20 hour sessions trying to get "7 Day Survivor" in Dead Rising; I still gotta do another 16 hour session for it!! Not to mention the straight 6 hour xbox labs test run, well, I still played for 8 hours, lol! I just think that maybe you got those crappy models and I was given a rare beast! :o

Ha, you're talking about countless hours?! Well, mine were counted and I play 7 hours straight on weekends and 14 hours straight on weekends. Well, for two weeks...anyway, my 3-year-old xbox 360 is still fine, even after those 3-20 hour sessions trying to get "7 Day Survivor" in Dead Rising; I still gotta do another 16 hour session for it!! Not to mention the straight 6 hour xbox labs test run, well, I still played for 8 hours, lol! I just think that maybe you got those crappy models and I was given a rare beast! :o

Im not gonna lie but yous a freak!! lol but i would be too if i had that beast xbox!

You're stupid if you think that the game of the year of 2008, Fallout 3, gave your xbox the RROD. Smfh...fail, op! Just a fail!

You're stupid if you think that the fact that it was GoTY has anything to do with it at all.

OP, games won't be the cause of the rrod. Total coincidence, just happened to be the game you had in your tray when your Xbox couldn't take any more.

Don't be afraid to play a pretty solid game.