Official MUT Trading Card Trade Thread

TealPavelski

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking to trade for the achievement i have my 80 rating if you need help just send me a request but dont expect a 90+ rating player for a 70 or below

Looking for Bengals players

This is the last Achievement I need, so if you are willing to trade me cards to get my 80 rating, I will trade them back to you after I get my Achievement. Can you help me right now?

i need some players but i think because i dont have many high rated players i cant trade like a 66 overall player for like a 90 overall player whish is dumb, but if someone would like to help get the 80 overall just message me

GT= A 0 UB3RLOZ3R

I have some cards that I am willing to trade. Looking for Browns home jersey, and Browns stadium, along with anything else cool, Please no low ballers :) Cards I have for trade are:

1. Dunta Robinson/CB/Gold/89/Falcons/Contract 9

2. Johnathan Joseph/CB/Gold/89/Bengals/Contract 9

3. Billy Cundiff/K/Gold/88/Ravens/Contract 9

4. Uniform/Patriots Away/Gold

5. Uniform/Steelers Away/Gold

6. Stadium/Ford Field (Lions)

7. Stadium/Lambeau Field (Packers)

8. Playbook/Jets Defense/Gold

If anyone is interested send me a FR on XBL. GT: Veteran Doc

Edited by II 8th DaY II
Edit: Just got rid of the uniforms and the Stadiums

I have some cards that I am willing to trade. Looking for Browns home jersey, and Browns stadium, along with anything else cool, Please no low ballers :) Cards I have for trade are:

1. Dunta Robinson/CB/Gold/89/Falcons/Contract 9

2. Johnathan Joseph/CB/Gold/89/Bengals/Contract 9

3. Billy Cundiff/K/Gold/88/Ravens/Contract 9

4. Uniform/Patriots Away/Gold

5. Uniform/Steelers Away/Gold

6. Stadium/Ford Field (Lions)

7. Stadium/Lambeau Field (Packers)

8. Playbook/Jets Defense/Gold

If anyone is interested send me a FR on XBL. GT: Veteran Doc

I have the Browns home unis, sending you a FR right now.

Unless I was doing something wrong it would appear that you can't just simply give someone a bunch of top tier cards in exchange for low level guys. I got my level 80 and tried to dump off my Peyton Manning and Clay Matthews card but jeb couldn't make an offer on them. And I in turn couldn't offer them for any of his cards. It would appear all trades have to be within about 5 spots of each other. So yeah...doesn't look like there's an easy way around this one short of buying the bigger packs with microsoft points.

I'd just suggest playing your 20 games straight up on 5 minute qts. With accelerated clock turned on on all-madden difficulty with offsides turned off you can get around 1700 coins per game every 20 minutes or so. I'm sure it's been said elsewhere but try to only buy gold packs if you can help it. Also, don't sell off any of your lower tier cards as you can easily screw yourself and have a guy get injured or a contract expire and have no way to field a full team to play any more games and basically be forced to buy a pack or make a trade to continue on.

Edited by RedmptionDenied

I always am trading cards and such. I have a few right now that someone can Action or Trade for if you have something in return. I have pretty much any coach you might want and many other players, these are just a few.

- Bo Scaife: TE (Titans) Overall 78 and 8 Contracts

- Jason Campbell: QB (Raiders) Overall 81 and 10 Contracts

- Graham Gano: K (Redskins) Overall 66 and 10 Contracts

- Andy Reid: Eagles Coach Overall 92

Im also looking for the Panthers Away Jerseys.

Hit me up on Xbox if you need any