kino leaderboard not updating?

Ok that's twice I've played kino der toten beat my record twice, round 36 and 29, my highest being 28 and its still doesn't update wtf!!!. Anyone else having this problem.

Idk. I made it to round 34 the other day with 3 of my friends and it still says round 9 from when I played with two randoms who stole all of the kills. I literally had 14 kills. Got screwed on ammo, and they sucked.

The scoreboards and leaderboards are broken very badly on this game, so dont take them too seriously. An example is the first night Black ops: First Strike came out I made it to level 30 on ascension, and was ranked top 30 with both round and score, however the game reset the next time I played and put it at round 9, than it went down to 6 than back up to 22. Point is it seems to always reset, especially if you play a private match. It seems to override the private match score with any public match score. But if you play public you always get migrating hosts and kicks you out.

The scoreboards and leaderboards are broken very badly on this game, so dont take them too seriously. An example is the first night Black ops: First Strike came out I made it to level 30 on ascension, and was ranked top 30 with both round and score, however the game reset the next time I played and put it at round 9, than it went down to 6 than back up to 22. Point is it seems to always reset, especially if you play a private match. It seems to override the private match score with any public match score. But if you play public you always get migrating hosts and kicks you out.

The entire game is broken sir/miss as I have daily stated since launch.

Ie being put in half way over game after game after fn game that counts as a loss to ME and dashboarding pricks.wtf point there is in db I dont know your stats still stay from the game now as far as I know..