Serious connection issues.

Lord Goblinboy

I know they have a problem with their servers, but for me, it seems i can play 1 game, then no matter what it will disconnect me from xbl and not connect again unless i return to the dashboard. Either that or my xbox will freeze. Is this a common problem or is it just my xbox?

I really hope they fix the servers soon. Its not possible to win 3 in a row if it can't stay connected for 3....

at least you get to play 1 game. i play for ten minutes then get disconnected before the round ends so i dont get credit for any of the work i put in. the connection issues seem to be getting worse not better. im just glad i didnt pay for this crap.

A lot of your issues are also from not having an Open Nat. Look up how to enable that on your connection.

I was moderate and I could still play somewhat well, I changed it to Open recently and it has improved a lot.

You mayyyy be right, but really? Do you guys and even pay attention the details? It says on their home screen they are having issues with matchmaking and that they are sorry. So you think you should tell people that it is their issue and they need to start troubleshooting it while the source has already declared they are having issues?

This crap is driving me crazy as well. Hopefully they get it figured out pronto!

What is the bonus thing? Cuz every time I hop on, it says 20 minutes til bonus time.. could this be the reason I can't even connect to any kind of online match?

Bonus Time comes up every 90 minutes or so and when it comes, I think you are supposed to get better items and more XP. I notice every time it comes near it or if it is Bonus Time, my connection is awful and I get kicked out of the lobbies so much. :/

You mayyyy be right, but really? Do you guys and even pay attention the details? It says on their home screen they are having issues with matchmaking and that they are sorry. So you think you should tell people that it is their issue and they need to start troubleshooting it while the source has already declared they are having issues?

This crap is driving me crazy as well. Hopefully they get it figured out pronto!

Of course I know that it's still very shitty in terms of matchmaking, I was just saying if you ensure you have an Open NAT it will be better.

Agree, the game in the beta stage had no lag, easy to find games, etc. NOW it is crazy laggy, frequent drop outs, during bonus time you will be LUCKY to find a game after 10 minutes of searching. I'm sorry, but the game is seriously flawed. I think they need to reduce the amount of players from 16 v 16, to 12 v 12. I mean the loss of 8 players will be MUCH more worth it..... Also allow search restrictions to make it only "my country" or only "good connection" "my level" etc.

I acknoweledge that the game's problem rests within the game not the players, but perhaps these changes would help remedy the problem...

Agree, the game in the beta stage had no lag, easy to find games, etc. NOW it is crazy laggy, frequent drop outs, during bonus time you will be LUCKY to find a game after 10 minutes of searching. I'm sorry, but the game is seriously flawed. I think they need to reduce the amount of players from 16 v 16, to 12 v 12. I mean the loss of 8 players will be MUCH more worth it..... Also allow search restrictions to make it only "my country" or only "good connection" "my level" etc.

I acknoweledge that the game's problem rests within the game not the players, but perhaps these changes would help remedy the problem...

Dropping the amount of players in a game would be kinda foolish...why not just call it Happy Skirmish at that point. Game is fun because of the larger scale battling.

Game is completely broken. always get kicked from coop games the second the game loads up. then i sit and wait 5 min for matchmaking only to have it drop again the next time. this is stupid.

I agree! I really enjoy this game when the connection is good. But at the same time it's always in the back of my head that I'll drop towards the end if the match. Making it almost unplayable.

• 4 weeks later...