Anyone know how to get the challenge that is up right now?

osakamitsu

The Challenge is Called The Early Thief.

The description says Be persistent and loot the city.

I'm currently on 1%, not sure what you have to do exactly to get the challenge (steal obviously, but how much and if it has to be a specific location, I have no idea), or what the reward for doing so is.

Anyone know what the reward is?

• 2 weeks later...
I had to back to the a merchant to check if the trick works and it does. Save your game while in front of the merchant, buy and sell until you run out of coins, load last save, rinse and repeat. The challenge percentage goes up only about 1-2% per try with about 2000 coins, but it works.

This is how I got it, except I did it with poppies. Probably would have been faster doing the blast arrows... oh well.

Someone on that site commented saying, "Best way to do this achievement is to use the merchant. Save your game in front of the merchant. Buy and sell Blast arrows until you run out of gold. Load your last save. rinse and repeat with all your gold"

Brilliant!! Thank you, I was hoping for a hint like this to get the challenge. Trying to go for it legitimately but thinking I may run out of time.

Edit: Yay got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by BlackoutCal
update on progress