Buttons/ Doors dont seem to Work?

Buttons both wood and stone dont work for me to open doors or start my rails anymore on my worlds, Neither do wooden doors.

Pressure plates and switches work but neither buttons o dors work! Has anyone got a fix or an idea of whats going on?

I Googled the hell outta this and nobody else has really had this problem on the 360, My world has been loaded in creative if that helps at alll...

Cheers :) havent played the game in a while and its annoying as i'm having to install pressure plates everywhere for my doors and loads of my redstone circuits need buttons to work and buttons just arent working, a lil annoying :/

They're set up as you'd expect, place door don, hit it from either side with the Right Trigger and it just starts destroying the door, no opening, i've places it in open spaces, ithin the confines of blocks, everything and they wont open, even on new worlds.... its just goddam annoying, proper glitch

The buttons are all paces next to doors or on redstone circuits here they all should be and used to work but now they don't, again i just destroy them when i hold the right trigger

Pretty sure its a glitch with my game save file or something and i'll have to cear the cache and all the data but that means losing all my worlds and ive spent hundreds of hours on them :/

yeah your just pressing the wrong trigger, if you start to destroying them then your hitting the button/door you dont hit them to open them anymore you use them, press the trigger that places blocks not the one that destroys them.

if its right trigger thats destroying them then youve changed the layout of your controls because its usually left.