• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If the host enables privileges can other players get achievements?

I only ask this as my friends and I were in survival and we collected bones for him so he could get five wolves. At first he had three wolves and then an hour later we found two more. All of them had a collar but no achievement popped for him.

The friend going for the achievement was not the host. A different friend was.

People have said for "Leader of the Pack" you can save next to a wolf, tame it, reload, tame it and so on until the chieve pops. I'll try this next time I find a wolf to confirm. Also people have said to me it can be earned across several maps (2 wolves in one game 3 in another). Thanks for the Pig chieve tips.

I can confirm both methods. My gf did the one wolf save reload trick. And I had wolves on different worlds 2 even counted even though being on a different console.

Edited by master_shake_350

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
This guide looks much better than the other guide. It looks more professional. Good job, I'll be using this one for sure.

I agree; I've enjoyed this guide and, found it succinct and extremely useful when I need help with the game. Good job, and thank you!

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

The "When Pigs Fly" achievement is so much easier to get now. Recent updates put a saddle right at the beginning of the tutorial level. Just grab that, a fishing rod from the fishing area, some carrots from the farm, and go grab a pig from the pens. Ride that bad boy up the overpass leading from the starting zone, then hop him off. Bam, instant achieve!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...