Has any body had luck finding Slime?

So my girlfriend and I Almost feel that we've exhausted all of our resources.

We've used slime finders, looked in the Swamp biome during the new moon, gone below 60 and 16, we've got nothing except crushed hopes. Does any one have any tips for finding slimes in this post TU14\15 world? It would be very much appreciated.

Ive seen them naturally while playing yes... dunno how i can help you find them other than saying they dont spawn in swamps on 360 and that the slime finders are version specific so if they're for PC may not work on 360 because when ever the world spawn code changes they change and the worlds on PC are nothing like the console versions anymore

• 1 month later...
Ive seen them naturally while playing yes... dunno how i can help you find them other than saying they dont spawn in swamps on 360 and that the slime finders are version specific so if they're for PC may not work on 360 because when ever the world spawn code changes they change and the worlds on PC are nothing like the console versions anymore

Weird, I found slimes in a swamp Boone on a couple of occassions.

Just extremely rare, I've found a few myself through sheer luck when not looking for them at all. As soon as you give up looking for them you'll probably find one.

If not, you could always just create a huge underground farm with plenty of light so no other mobs spawn.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...