how many diamonds have you found?

I've been in my seed since around April. So far, at level 12, I've found over 300 diamonds and about 120 emeralds. Is this good? I'm using fortune III of course. And I've only been doing it part time, but I just can't ever get enough diamonds! I'm addicted.

Tell me how many you have found so I know how good I'm doing.

I've never been a fan of playing Minecraft like that; the grinding for diamonds and such.

Whilst my main world originally started out in Survival, once I began to have ideas, large projects just asking to be built, I had to swap to Creative. That's where Minecraft shines right, creativity?

But to answer the OP, probably around 12? I didn't use any of the methods recommend like rows and stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
I've never been a fan of playing Minecraft like that; the grinding for diamonds and such.

Whilst my main world originally started out in Survival, once I began to have ideas, large projects just asking to be built, I had to swap to Creative. That's where Minecraft shines right, creativity?

But to answer the OP, probably around 12? I didn't use any of the methods recommend like rows and stuff.

Granted you can build almost anything you want in creative with unlimited resources and zero gravity, but I find survival more challenging and therefore more fun. btw i have about 1500 diamonds tucked safely away in may vault in the end.