Looking for online matches?

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have decided i want to try to recreate most of south park in minecraft and first thing i have to do is flatten most of the land ,fill caves ,ect before i start . Im looking for a few people to jump in and help this go faster it means get rid of trees and store most things into some chests i have in my fort also sleeping as soon as it gets dark to skip past most monsters . Im looking for a few people to help and i am on right now so just send me a message if you can help . Thanks :)

Edited by Shinobi273
moved

I have decided i want to try to recreate most of south park in minecraft and first thing i have to do is flatten most of the land ,fill caves ,ect before i start . Im looking for a few people to jump in and help this go faster it means get rid of trees and store most things into some chests i have in my fort also sleeping as soon as it gets dark to skip past most monsters . Im looking for a few people to help and i am on right now so just send me a message if you can help . Thanks :)
:drunk ill help xbox name is SHOOTERx60 :uzi:

If anyone wants to show off what they have built so far, or wants a building partner, feel free to add me. Just plz have a mic if you plan on major structures, its much easier to build effectively with mics.

GT - DopeySO

Going online now.

Will help others with their worlds and whatever they need.

Would add some but to many to chooses from so if you want help just throw me a friends request and ill jump in.

GT : spacebat1999

Look forward to helping some of you.

And like the dude said above,this is like gaming heroin!! lol

I'd be willing to join worlds and help out, unfortunately I don't really want anyone joining my world since I'm a perfectionist and I want that world to be completely done by me haha.

So if you want people to join your world, just send me a friend request saying something like "Mine" in a message, I'm usually on: Grohlvana.

Sent some friend requests off for those looking for help, but I am short on time since I am about out the door heading for work, so send me a request if you want to pair up. Not really looking for help on my current world, but would be up for starting from scratch or helping along someone else who has any projects in mind.

GT is xSUPERL0BSTERx

I'm new to minecraft and could really use the help! Just one partner would be okay. I've started building my house but i feel like there's a lot more I'm missing out on and would like someone to show me around and stuff. Please have a mic so we can talk. Friend requests or messages are fine!

I will be starting a game in a few minutes (normal difficulty and might use the seed generator) which is intended as the main.

So if there are people who want to join in a brand new adventure and build around send me a friend request.

GT: MidnightAT