Best seed to get saddle after Minecraft update?

Fishfluid

So I've heard that Minecraft seed 888 was the best seed before to get the When Pigs Fly achievement, but now, after the latest update, the world have changed so you don't spawn at the same place.

I've searched like crazy for a saddle in my own world, with no luck, now it's the last achievement I need for the complete 400G.

So, anyone that knows a seed that lets you spawn near a dungeon with a saddle in it, that still works after the latest update. I would be forever grateful.

Thanks.

So I've heard that Minecraft seed 888 was the best seed before to get the When Pigs Fly achievement, but now, after the latest update, the world have changed so you don't spawn at the same place.

I've searched like crazy for a saddle in my own world, with no luck, now it's the last achievement I need for the complete 400G.

So, anyone that knows a seed that lets you spawn near a dungeon with a saddle in it, that still works after the latest update. I would be forever grateful.

Thanks.

Isn't it possible for you to remove all your updates by clearing your cache, & complete the achievement offline? Without all of the updates, wouldn't the world you're speaking of function like it did before the update, making the achievement still easily obtainable:confused:

Isn't it possible for you to remove all your updates by clearing your cache, & complete the achievement offline? Without all of the updates, wouldn't the world you're speaking of function like it did before the update, making the achievement still easily obtainable:confused:

You most certainly can do this, however, the achievement won't be timestamped, for those who care.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...