Worst Achievement [WILL NEVER GET]

Unless I'm mistaken, we haven't seen the list for the x1 version of minecraft, and I doubt it'll be the same list.

Secondly, it's not a bad achievement. Doesn't take that long to do.

Thirdly, if someone else already has the track, it takes ten seconds to unlock. Just ride the track in their game.

Edited by Lavindathar

I never got "on a rail" in the PC version for a reason, and doing it on Xbox, would be even worse... it sucks though, 19/20....That annoys me so much :/

Anyone else have an achievement they just refuse to go out of their way to get?

Look around in the forum, there's a guy that made a thread for the world that he built deliberately to help people gets the achievements.

I never got "on a rail" in the PC version for a reason, and doing it on Xbox, would be even worse... it sucks though, 19/20....That annoys me so much :/

So just go out of your way and do it then, they don't call them "achievements" for nothing.

It's not that bad to get, pretty easy really..

I just found it took awhile to gather all the resources..

The one i found the fiddlest if i remember was the pig & saddle...

Overall, all the 360 achievements were pretty simple, i just hope the x1 has alot more & better achievements...

Edited by DjBatfink

Filthy casual.

If you think Minecraft has a bad achievement or two in it (LOL!) then check out these games:

Gears of War 1-3

Devil May Cry HD Col., 4, DmC

Call of Duty 4, World at War

Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 1+2, Burst Limit

Grand Theft Auto IV

Ninja Gaiden II, III, etc.

Assassin's Creed 1, Brotherhood

Dark Souls

Red Dead Redemption

Filthy casual.

If you think Minecraft has a bad achievement or two in it (LOL!) then check out these games:

Gears of War 1-3

Grand Theft Auto IV

Dark Souls

Red Dead Redemption

theres that 1G achievement on infinite undiscovery that took me ages to unlock. man thats the hardest most time consuming aachievement iv done and its only 1G haha

on the rail achievement is so easy and if you happen to have a friend who has a 500m rail then it takes 5 mins

Edited by Lewie B I ReQ

Aye, there are certain achievements that can take hundreds of hours just for one, this is nothing.

I know what you mean, been there and got the T-Shirt..

I'm surprised anyone would find "On the Rail" hard to get, but i guess it's different for everyone....

I can't even do Hard or Expert on Rock Band, yet some find it easy...

If i still had my 360 world going, i would of offered MjaxMajoran to join, just so he could get the achievement if he wanted..

I did this achievement when the Glitch to get unlimited items was out. But I still have the save file for the track if you want to obtain it on the 360. I might just have to create the end of the track for you to obtain it

There is actually still an unlimited block glitch but it only works on blocks that can be broken down like diamond blocks iron, gold,tree blocks etc

• 3 weeks later...

For those talking about Minecraft, my friend and I played a looong session and completed all the achievments. Ask away for advice.

Anyway, the biggest achievement that I won't even bother attempting... is a tie between all the achievements for finishing the campaign on Legendary, solo, in the HALO games.

Have beaten HALO 4 with a friend, but no way is it happening alone.

• 2 months later...
Filthy casual.

Gears of War 1-3

Grand Theft Auto IV

Dark Souls

Red Dead Redemption

Seriously 3.0 LOL

There are several people who built worlds specifically to get this achievement. Just go over to the Minecraft forums, find one of them, and ask if they can invite you to their world to get the achievement.

• 3 weeks later...