Put your Xbox360 on PC with horses and unless worlds

I just found this guy who made this awesome convter that lets you port your Xbox360 Minecraft saved world over into a PC save world file. I just tried it and works great. Everything just about moved over perfect. Only thing that didn't port over were the animals and such, but just used spawn eggs to get them back and paintings, everything else, perfect convert. And the parts where the invisible walls were on Xbox are now gone and new land shows up right were the walls starts just about, so it adds more endless land just fine and perfect. Looks neat. My Xbox360 world that I had for 2 years now is now endless in size and has horse and all the new stuff not yet in the console versions. :)

Here:

Edited by Gary200

meh, its been out for a while, glad it works smoothly!

the thing is though i cant enjoy pc minecraft, but i love playing it on my xbox. so im happy to wait for xbox one edition, before expanding my world

1 thing i have to ask,

what happens when you get the 360 border on pc? (world generation)

Edited by JORDAN K 95

meh, its been out for a while, glad it works smoothly!

the thing is though i cant enjoy pc minecraft, but i love playing it on my xbox. so im happy to wait for xbox one edition, before expanding my world

1 thing i have to ask,

what happens when you get the 360 border on pc? (world generation)

Yep, new world generation. One side had no water. Right were the "wall" is and you see water behind it, well new land replaces the water background instead. Its awesome. :)

Yep, new world generation. One side had no water. Right were the "wall" is and you see water behind it, well new land replaces the water background instead. Its awesome. :)

sounds great!

hope this is the same for when we transfer them to xbox one!

might transfer my world to pc, too see how everything works, and hope for the best for xbox one!

UPDATE: it has been 'not responding for 20 minutes now'

i know it says in the video that its doing something, but come on, it takes like 10secs in the video!

Edited by JORDAN K 95

sounds great!

hope this is the same for when we transfer them to xbox one!

might transfer my world to pc, too see how everything works, and hope for the best for xbox one!

UPDATE: it has been 'not responding for 20 minutes now'

i know it says in the video that its doing something, but come on, it takes like 10secs in the video!

I don't think it took that long for me but it did take longer then the video. My took maybe 15 mins. The bigger the world the longer it takes. Plus you have to do it again for the Nether and put that into the same file as the main Xbox world file too if you want your Nether moved over too. First time I didn't know this and only my world moved over and my Nether was new. Convert that over and redid the whole thing and now have 100% everything moved over to PC. :)

I don't think it took that long for me but it did take longer then the video. My took maybe 15 mins. The bigger the world the longer it takes. Plus you have to do it again for the Nether and put that into the same file as the main Xbox world file too if you want your Nether moved over too. First time I didn't know this and only my world moved over and my Nether was new. Convert that over and redid the whole thing and now have 100% everything moved over to PC. :)

thanks, it worked now, not arsed about the nether, just wanted to experiment! :p

(it took about 40 mins total to convert)