F.N.G Help

Whats up guys i need a bit of help with the F.N.G. Since ive started playing COD4 again i decided to beat my old score of 12.16 seconds on the fng. I have done this many times now but i cant seem to get below my current score. Im currently ranked 674, i believe, in the world with a fng score of 11.45 seconds. I use the pistol and dont get caught up anywhere. Tips anybody? And feel free to post your best times. ;)

Whats up guys i need a bit of help with the F.N.G. Since ive started playing COD4 again i decided to beat my old score of 12.16 seconds on the fng. I have done this many times now but i cant seem to get below my current score. Im currently ranked 674, i believe, in the world with a fng score of 11.45 seconds. I use the pistol and dont get caught up anywhere. Tips anybody? And feel free to post your best times. ;)

Not done it in a longgg time. You can get 2 machine guns some how if i remember correctly. Switch the gun up top with ur handgun. Thats all i know rly.. I would say just keep going through learn where to aim where to shoot, where every enemy is, but you probably already know that.

Good luck (:

If i remember quicky, at the start of it, where u go down to the 'control room' you can hit 2 targets with one shot, putting up your accuracy bonus therefore cutting yor time shorter. And you probably already do this, but have the flash grenades ready before you get to the room.

Hope this helps