Seriously? Seriously... Extremely SERIOUS! --Sign here--

PreludeToHatred

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, wasn't the faults of the players so... and from what I hear Epic will be doing 12 days of Christmas events so that's 12 different events in the span of 12 days. I really doubt War Supporter is going to hold anyone up from getting Seriously 3.0

Maybe it's not the fault of the player, but taking advantage of that War Supporter glitch is IMHO lame. Three weeks ago I also realized, that the game glitched on me too and I participated in 10 events according to my medal statistics. But then I stopped playing until the glitch was removed by titel update 2. I will continue playing events next week again. I wanna have the Onyx War Supporter medal legit.

I think Epic should reward people, who don't haven't used the War Supporter glitch.

I'm not jealous, just my two cents.

Some people who got it had NO DAMN CLUE they got it, like me. Played a match, went to idle Wingman since I really don't actually play on weekends, came back and it was there, a few times. So I think YOU'RE "lame" for your little opinion, and for you to think Epic should give some sort of special award for people who got this War Supporter medal without getting it by their own mistake is fuckin' laughable, get over yourself.

Some people who got it had NO DAMN CLUE they got it, like me. Played a match, went to idle Wingman since I really don't actually play on weekends, came back and it was there, a few times. So I think YOU'RE "lame" for your little opinion, and for you to think Epic should give some sort of special award for people who got this War Supporter medal without getting it by their own mistake is fuckin' laughable, get over yourself.

Wow, Idle Boosting, huh? I wonder how many Under the Radar ribbons you've got ;) Taking advantage of a glitch is one thing, but getting credit for keeping your XBOX running (Idle Boosting) is even lamer. IMHO you achieved NOTHING! The only one who will be thankful for your "effort" is the electricity provider, that provides the power for your XBOX.

Getting the Seriously 3.0 achievement is a marathon and not a 100 metre dash ;)

Edited by TomAce73

Maybe it's not the fault of the player, but taking advantage of that War Supporter glitch is IMHO lame. Three weeks ago I also realized, that the game glitched on me too and I participated in 10 events according to my medal statistics. But then I stopped playing until the glitch was removed by titel update 2. I will continue playing events next week again. I wanna have the Onyx War Supporter medal legit.

I think Epic should reward people, who don't haven't used the War Supporter glitch.

I'm not jealous, just my two cents.

I was playing event matches with my friends when I got it. You really think I should've stopped playing with my friends, for a couple of days and no event after that, just so that douches like you could call it getting it legit?!

Really, get over yourself! If everything was to be done "legit", and by that I mean really playing every boring gametype, it would have taken years to get the achievement. And as I said before, except for the 100GS and an ugly medal, you get jackshit! I was really disapointed with that.

Edited by Dragonwhisp3rer

I was playing event matches with my friends when I got it. You really think I should've stopped playing with my friends, for a couple of days and no event after that, just so that douches like you could call it getting it legit?!

Really, get over yourself! If everything was to be done "legit", and by that I mean really playing every boring gametype, it would have taken years to get the achievement. And as I said before, except for the 100GS and an ugly medal, you get jackshit! I was really disapointed with that.

There is no need to get personal, dude! Like I've said before, the Seriously 3.0 achievement is a marathon and not a 100 metre dash. If you are proud of getting that achievement already by taking advantage of the War Supporter glitch and maybe Idle Boosting, than I'm fine with it.

I'm not jealous at all. I will get that achievement next year. End of story ;)

Wow, Idle Boosting, huh? I wonder how many Under the Radar ribbons you've got ;) Taking advantage of a glitch is one thing, but getting credit for keeping your XBOX running (Idle Boosting) is even lamer. IMHO you achieved NOTHING! The only one who will be thankful for your "effort" is the electricity provider, that provides the power for your XBOX.

Getting the Seriously 3.0 achievement is a marathon and not a 100 metre dash ;)

Hey genius, not sure if you got the memo or not, doesn't seem like it... but I don't have Seriously 3.0, and won't for a good while. I can sense your jealous child rage though. You sound like the typical bad kid from the Epic forums crying about the medals being to hard, crying about the SOS and Retro lancer, and generally worrying about other people instead of yourself like you should be... "IMHO"

There is no need to get personal, dude! Like I've said before, the Seriously 3.0 achievement is a marathon and not a 100 metre dash. If you are proud of getting that achievement already by taking advantage of the War Supporter glitch and maybe Idle Boosting, than I'm fine with it.

I'm not jealous at all. I will get that achievement next year. End of story ;)

Agreed! But don't you think that you will consume a lot more electricity by playing the game as you deem being legit? ;)

Hey genius, not sure if you got the memo or not, doesn't seem like it... but I don't have Seriously 3.0, and won't for a good while. I can sense your jealous child rage though. You sound like the typical bad kid from the Epic forums crying about the medals being to hard, crying about the SOS and Retro lancer, and generally worrying about other people instead of yourself like you should be... "IMHO"

a) I never said, that you have the Seriously 3.0 achievement

b) I'm not crying about the requirements of getting Onyx medals

c) I don't complain about the Sawed-Off or Retro Lancer

d) I'm not jealous at all

Agreed! But don't you think that you will consume a lot more electricity by playing the game as you deem being legit? ;)

He's all over the map don't worry about him.

Anyway, Dragon invited me to a match to show me what the medal looks like, and he was right, it's hideous, worst looking medal out of the whole bunch, look for yourself. Would it have killed them to spend an extra 30 in a paint program to give some of these medals the treatment the ribbons got?

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w175/cdefiler/8cbd9569.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w175/cdefiler/5641ccc7.jpg

Don't forget that if your talking about completely legit as in no boosting at all then it's actually impossible as you wouldn't be able to get vengeful.

ITT: Jealousy and delusion.

Honestly, well done Dragonwhisp3rer.

I'm glad you were first to do it. A few other members on here (obvious ones) would have gloated (severely) if they had come first. Such a "shame" they didn't.

BTW, something along the lines of 1st to complete Seriously 3.0 would look impressive in a sig. ;)

Edited by Ataxia

As I said earlier, I am getting the war Supporter medal "legit", but simply because when I tried to boost it, the glitch had been patched so I'm sitting at 9/10 waiting on more events.

I however, find it laughable that people are seriously complaining about those of you who abused the War Supporter glitch whether by accident or on purpose and then spend hours idle boosting other medals or playing KOTH on private against Casual bots to boost weapon kills. Its hypocrisy! If you wanna be technicial, and "legit" as you say, you should've played every game naturally and just let the achievement work itself out. Sorry you wouldn't have been able to play any other games until the time Modern Warfare 13 came out, but at least you did it "legit".

LMFAO

Dragonwhisp3rer GET A LIFE SERIOUSLY !!! :eek::eek::eek:

Chances are he has one.

I'm glad you were first to do it. A few other members on here (obvious ones) would have gloated (severely) if they had come first. Such a "shame" they didn't.

BTW, something along the lines of 1st to complete Seriously 3.0 would look impressive in a sig. ;)

Dude, I don't gloat. Go look up my topic for when I finish Star Ocean. I'm more interested in thanking all the people who helped me.

Edited by Steve007101

Just who exactly are these other members? It's not much of a guide, but i think i've contributed my fair share of help to the community.

I could just as easily have kept the information for myself. If i've posted anything that indicates gloating, then i don't know what you consider gloating.

Edited by Vindicator51

I highly doubt he was talking about you Vin, and like you said you help out when you can and I'm sure most greatly appreciate it, as do I.

Can we try and keep things civil in here? This isn't a who's better or faster then who, but a thread of the crazy asses who are going for and eventually get Seriosly 3.0.

On that note I need some more names to put on the list! Get to work! Not to many though I don't want to be to far down the list. ;)