ZOMBREX - Does it carry over?

Shaynringan

Howdy, everyone.

I'm in the middle of my first playthru, and a nice friendly player joined me at random and helped me beat Case 3 and a bunch of Psychopaths. We played around for a while just killing zombies and messing around in Royal Flush Plaza and had a good time.

He then bought me 8 Zombrex :D

After he left the game, I noticed I still had the Zombrex.

Given that I'm currently on about Katey Zombrex dose 3 or so, I've come to the conclusion I have more Zombrex then I ever need for this playthru.

Thus, I'm just wondering, for future reference, if I BEAT THE GAME, RESTART STORY, or GET AN ENDING IN GENERAL, will I KEEP my current ZOMBREX total or will I be reset back to ZERO at new story start to remain in concordance with the storyline? I don't want to accidentally waste his kindness by carelessly restarting or something if it means I will lose all that ZOMBREX.

Thanks for your help.

Howdy, everyone.

I'm in the middle of my first playthru, and a nice friendly player joined me at random and helped me beat Case 3 and a bunch of Psychopaths. We played around for a while just killing zombies and messing around in Royal Flush Plaza and had a good time.

He then bought me 8 Zombrex :D

After he left the game, I noticed I still had the Zombrex.

Given that I'm currently on about Katey Zombrex dose 3 or so, I've come to the conclusion I have more Zombrex then I ever need for this playthru.

Thus, I'm just wondering, for future reference, if I BEAT THE GAME, RESTART STORY, or GET AN ENDING IN GENERAL, will I KEEP my current ZOMBREX total or will I be reset back to ZERO at new story start to remain in concordance with the storyline? I don't want to accidentally waste his kindness by carelessly restarting or something if it means I will lose all that ZOMBREX.

Thanks for your help.

No it doesnt