I like help to someone for tip of Untouchable achievement

cheevo360

Tip for helpful:

1. When begin battle with Golem, wait for him smash on ground for ground movable spikes to toward you just jump over it then quickly climb up on hammer and hitting him 9 times then jump off same time hammer flash.

2. Repeat same as 1. but this time just hitting him 6 times now jump off when flash.

3. Now crawlers will hang on tree and he will smash tree to make crawlers drop down on ground so kill them then he will smash ground spikes jump over it then jump climb of his hammer and hitting him 6 or 3 times and make sure his health bar is bit more then half bar.

4. Now same as above but with more number of crawlers so kill them then jump over movable spikes and jump climb on him again so now try your best to able hitting him 12 times (last 3 hitting after 9 times u can hitting him same time he flash and closer to flame pop up on hammer before flame begin on hammer jump off.

5. Lastly be careful more number spawn of crawlers drop on ground from Golem smash tree so now kill them quickly as you can before rain polarity shooting from above begin falls, now when you see red just avoid it and stand far end of left side of screen so you will easy to be saftey place because lots blue rain will not hurt you they most like drop on you so you not worry but only worry that red rain will hurt you. There should be 2 or 3 red rain falls on far left side where you want saftey so when red rain fall just move away then back again keep doing it until rain stop NOW RUN JUMP OVER MOVABLE SPIKES AND JUMP OVER HAMMER AND HITTING HIM 12 TIMES THEN YOU WILL GET ACHIEVEMENT same time last hitting and flame pop up on his hammer.

That way very easy do it mean you don't worry for other rain afterward 5. because other rain fall is more difficulty then 5.

I hope that help you if you find so difficulty 2nd rain falls that straightforward fall unlike first rain falls.

Note: If you get being hits then quit game and reload continue game (continue game is top of main menu) to replay again to fight Golem :)

That way very easy without being hits!! EASY ACHIEVEMENT!!! If you do it as my tip helpful :D

Enjoy game. I love this game so much BEST XBLA game of all time in my view.

Edited by cheevo360

If step 5 could be re-written this guide could be useful. The run-on sentence makes this confusing and incomprehensible.

5. Lastly, be careful; more Crawlers drop on the ground from Golem smashing the tree. Kill them as quickly as you can before the polarity rain falls again. When you see red, stand on the far left side and you will easily be safe. There should be 2 or 3 streaks of red rain falling on the far left side, so when red rain falls, just move away then back again. Keep doing this until the rain stops. Now, run and jump over the spikes and jump over the hammer, hitting him him 12 times, and you will get the achievement.

Correct me if I've misinterpreted anything but I think that's what he meant. ^^;

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hit him like a madman and you will only see one 'energy-rain'

-jump up his hammer

-keep hitting until the spikes start climbing back up the golems hammer

-if the bugs have come out on the tree branches try killing some when you jump off the hammer

-position urself so u can kill the bugs as soon as they hit the grond

-wait for the spikes

-repeat till done

toodaloo!