Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will be going for the following achievements:

-Death Incarnate (Survive wave 30.)

-Gladiator school (Survive 15 consecutive waves with each of the 4 characters.)

-Morituri te salutant (Survive 30 consecutive waves with at least one co-op player.)

-Stick it to the enemy (Survive 15 consecutive waves using the analog combat controls.)

-Looking for trouble (Survive 5 waves in each of the 4 Arenas.)

I have a maxed level Purna. Looking for a level 20 or higher Logan, Sam B and Xian Mei.

I ask for level 20 because I have a level 20 assault rifle modded, no reloading, infinite bullets and its a one-shot kill on all zombie types, with a fire element damage.

Please have a mic!

Session I created on TA for December 13, 2012 @ 22:30//10:30 PM EST

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=268658

Message me GT: MeonOne

EDIT: This session already happened and its over with. Done with the Bloodbath DLC achievements.

Edited by MeonOner

Hello,

I have decided to take the 22nd through the 27th of this month off this year from work.

I will be heavily playing Dead Island during these days and will be very serious about achieving the max in a short amount of time.

If you want to play this please do message me and we can coordinate our efforts,

Happy Boosting!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm always down to play some Dead Island and always willing to help. Just message me and we can knock some out!

I might shoot you an invite sometime next week during the day if you're still up to knock some achievements out.

Anybody else feel free to join, message me here or online. My gamertag is the same as my sn.

:uzi: