Achievement Discussion

JuSt BLaZe

Discuss the achievements in this thread. The list can be found HERE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I already hate:

The Coin Collector 30 :gsicon:

Earned a total of 10,000,000G. - Let's just hope it's accumulative...

The Explorer 35 :gsicon:

Visited 150 locations. - Talking about TWO WORLDS...

What do you think guys!?

Edited by Tyger7

The achievements shown should be easy to get. The secret ones are probably mostly story related or linked to killing certain creatures who they don't want reviled yet, but probably not gonna be to much trouble.

Also why would you hate an achievement that requires you to explore the world, unless your mad that you can't just do an Avatar and get the full 1k for just standing still at the start of the game, achievements that reward you for exploring are great, besides you'll go to most, if not all of the areas anyway, if you plan to do everything you can in the game.

Edited by Lord Montymort

I already hate:

The Coin Collector 30 :gsicon:

Earned a total of 10,000,000G. - Let's just hope it's accumulative...

The Explorer 35 :gsicon:

Visited 150 locations. - Talking about TWO WORLDS...

What do you think guys!?

Playing it 2 times is the most annoying so far.

Visiting 150 locations should be easy. Coin Collector.. hm.. i think should be no problem. You earn big numbers but the stuff is really expensive, too. *fingers crossed for just earning not keeping it*

But all in all, lame AV's. Nothing new or funny. :(

Playing it 2 times is the most annoying so far.

Visiting 150 locations should be easy. Coin Collector.. hm.. i think should be no problem. You earn big numbers but the stuff is really expensive, too. *fingers crossed for just earning not keeping it*

But all in all, lame AV's. Nothing new or funny. :(

I dont think there that bad, Its no Fable II list, but fro what I see it looks nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the list. Two playthroughs is no problem for me as most RPGs I do 3-4 depending on re-playability. Its nothing super original but I like it. Looks like there are online ones; one for sure which is foreign recruit. Its for recruiting a pawn from the rift and if I remember correctly the rift is a multiplayer function.

I like the list. Two playthroughs is no problem for me as most RPGs I do 3-4 depending on re-playability. Its nothing super original but I like it. Looks like there are online ones; one for sure which is foreign recruit. Its for recruiting a pawn from the rift and if I remember correctly the rift is a multiplayer function.

There's a NG+ :) You can't reach max level without it, so that adds quite some replayability.

I am THRILLED to hear about NG+. While I love giant, open games like this, I'm not a fan of having to play through them twice for achievements. I might start a new character and spend time exploring/doing things differently, but I generally don't like achievements that are made JUST to extend the gameplay. Being able to carry over my character will make a 2nd run much shorter (or atleast I would assume, unless the difficulty ramps up as well).

• 3 weeks later...
Why would there be online achievements for an offline singleplayer RPG? lol

Because it's a single player RPG that actually has some online fonctionalities. ;)

Knowing Capcom this could have had some terrible achievements like "Get your Pawn downloaded 5,000 times by other players"... Thankfully it doesn't!!

The only achievement I see in that list that might require online:

The Messiah (50) Defeated the Ur-Dragon.

If I'm not mistaken this is the Dragon from the "Event" mode, and would need multiple players' efforts to kill...

We'll need to confirm if you can take him on your own offline; and if online is needed: who gets the achievement? Only the dude who gets the last hit in, or everyone who participated in bringing him down..?

(Or, the Ur-Dragon is also fought in the regular adventure and I'm worrying too much! :p)

Seems like the Ur-Dragon event is available for everyone, but what they mean by *performing the final blow* is you actually killing YOUR Ur-Dragon. In essence, the event is open to everyone, but what reward you get is dependent on if you kill the Dragon or not as well as the % drops and etc. The Dragon is said to respawn, but how long it takes till it does isn't concrete.

Dead Rising Case 0 was the easiest one to complete but it's an arcade game. Not sure if you are counting those!

I never played it but I heard Dark Void was an easy 1000 too. I also don't remember RE5's original 1000 being too diffcult.

DD looks doable but extremely time consuming. Also seems like a lot of room for small errors.

• 4 weeks later...
I am 42 level mage should I go against ur dragon or it's too early?

thanks in advance :)

If you have any Holy weapons then give it a shot. I would say you should try the Offline version first so you can get the hang of it, then try the online version.

• 2 weeks later...

I found the structure of this games achievements ridiculous.

The fragmented quests and there lines where extremely annoying. I.e skippable and missable quests due to game time played or main quest completion. While certain quests weren't opened until the main quests had been done etc. Also the notice board quests would vanish throughout play aswell.

Absolutely no effort was made on NG+ except to redue the entire game on starting difficulty for possible missed filler achievements. Made all efforts seem pointless. There should have been some kind of teleport or option to return to the everfall immediately from an NG+ game.

There might have been class type achievements, adding another level of play to the game. Talent builds or class types could have been changed. This would have made this game much more challenging and fun.

I like the concept and also the combat. Playing it again nah, it really needed ironing out..... This game was a really easy 1k just boring it required 2 playthroughs on the same difficulty....

Edited by Shabba