Right 4 Life achievement

whitz

I finished the complete game with Purna. Played each of the other 3 characters completely through Act 1 and no achievement popped up for Right 4 Life. :confused: Am I missing something here? Do I have to re play Purna through Act 1 even though it was done in the complete game?

Thanks for any ideas :)

Check the achievement tracker to see who it still says you need to complete Act I with. Anyone listed there, simply load up Chapter 4 with that character and you should only need to redo that chapter to get it to count toward the achievement.

For future reference, use the Achievement Guide thread for questions about specific achievements.

Check the achievement tracker to see who it still says you need to complete Act I with. Anyone listed there, simply load up Chapter 4 with that character and you should only need to redo that chapter to get it to count toward the achievement.

For future reference, use the Achievement Guide thread for questions about specific achievements.

I did read the Guide thread and didn't quite see where it answered my problem. (Great Guide by the way.) I apologize.

I will just re play Purna (solo) from Act 1 - last chapter and see if it pops. Seems the tracker is showing Purna as the one to play (again)

I did read the Guide thread and didn't quite see where it answered my problem. (Great Guide by the way.) I apologize.

I will just re play Purna (solo) from Act 1 - last chapter and see if it pops. Seems the tracker is showing Purna as the one to play (again)

I didn't mean to imply the guide had an answer to your question (which I believe it does). I meant that if you have a quote, you should post it in that thread instead of making a new one.

• 4 weeks later...

If you're having trouble, stay OFF co-op. It won't track done of the quests; main or side. Even even it says they won't count, it sometimes does. Do this solo from beginning to end. I've tried all the tips for different characters and sometimes one will work, others not. A lot of trial and error. Good luck with this one. I'm still grinding at it. Been glitched 3 times now.

• 1 year later...

Just beat the game using Sam B, took a solid 45 hours with all mods and collectibles.

i currently have 52/58 and one of the unfinished cheevos is Right 4 life.

just tracked the progress of this and it said i had beat the game with Logan and that i need to do it with Sam B?? is this glitched, and can i still obtain the cheevo if i complete Act 1 with all other chars?

Just beat the game using Sam B, took a solid 45 hours with all mods and collectibles.

i currently have 52/58 and one of the unfinished cheevos is Right 4 life.

just tracked the progress of this and it said i had beat the game with Logan and that i need to do it with Sam B?? is this glitched, and can i still obtain the cheevo if i complete Act 1 with all other chars?

Update,

Finished. Most boring cheevo in history