New easy money glitch

Nibox

This is a good method to make quick money i just run into. I was making use of the glitch at the Ghost Hideout were the Comet Bloom keeps respawning when you enter and leave the ghost hideout. It's the flower just before you go on the bridge on the right side. Do this like 10x times or more if you want even quicker cash. Now go to Halek Hagar and sell the flowers for 65$ each, press X and buy them back for 43$ each, so 22$ per flower profit. Repeat this step by pressing x again. So when you have 10 flowers in your inventory, you make 220$ in less then 10 seconds. This glitch saves you a lot of time compared to the engineering money glitches.

When you have enough money, be sure that your final step is to buy the flowers back from him. They will dissapear from his store if you return later on when you have loaded a new town/level.

This way you keep the easy money trick in your your pocket, when needed later on.

Good luck making money ;)

PS: All credits for the respawning Comet Bloom flower goes to GEEN0, thanks for that great glitch.

Edited by Nibox

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the tip, im going to use this on my nightmare run to stock up early

Definitely a good find.

Just FYI, for people worried about nightmare playthroughs, you will have plenty of money to buy stuff. I never ran out of money. Someone mentioned in another thread that the developers probably wanted players to have fun with the sentry bots, etc., so didn't make lack of money a big deal. Not sure if true, but definitely felt that way.

Yes is does respawn :D Just pick it up, enter the ghost hideout, leave the hideout en cross the bridge to pick it up again. Just repeat this step.

Iwill try to explain what the exact location of the flower is. When coming to the area with your car you have to exit because of the poles standing in the way. When walking past them you have to go right to reach the bridge leading to the hideout. Before the bridge however you walk a sandy path with little elevated edges on the sides. On the right side of that edge is a little space where the plant is standing. Its a small cactus like plant with purple flowers. Easy to miss, so look closely.

Same here, been there, looked around and nothing, i do remember picking it when doing a quest for an old guy, so i'm thinking that it only respawns when doing the quest or before you finish the quest.....

That could be an issue from who and where did you recieved the quest?

Yes is does respawn :D Just pick it up, enter the ghost hideout, leave the hideout en cross the bridge to pick it up again. Just repeat this step.

Iwill try to explain what the exact location of the flower is. When coming to the area with your car you have to exit because of the poles standing in the way. When walking past them you have to go right to reach the bridge leading to the hideout. Before the bridge however you walk a sandy path with little elevated edges on the sides. On the right side of that edge is a little space where the plant is standing. Its a small cactus like plant with purple flowers. Easy to miss, so look closely.

Nice one thanks :woop: You are correct, it is there, i must of walk passed it about ten times.....

Is easy to miss...

Edited by DjBatfink

EDIT: I'm at the VERY beginning of the game and I'm thinking you have to have that Comet Bloom quest active for it to be spawning there.

In my game, the plant is there but I can't take the flowers. I see the cactus but there are no purple flowers on it. What am I missing? :confused:

Edited by Nevander

EDIT: I'm at the VERY beginning of the game and I'm thinking you have to have that Comet Bloom quest active for it to be spawning there.

In my game, the plant is there but I can't take the flowers. I see the cactus but there are no purple flowers on it. What am I missing? :confused:

When there are no flowers on the plant, try and go into the ghost hideout first then return to the flower. This should work.;)

well the plant is not respawning for me. Probably because ive already picked it and saved the game.

Hopefully the rocket trick works.

I picked up the flower in between saves a couple off times and it still keeps respawning.

b4 you cross the bridge to the ghost hideout is a purple 'Comet Bloom' flower, i have found that if you collect it and enter/leave the hideout, it respawns, only takes a minute for $65 each flower when you sell them!

I am at the point of the main story about to enter the Bash Tv for the first time and look for some dr kvasir, but I have completed all other side missions in my game

Already covered the flower part yesterday morning, but nice addition with the buying and selling part

Thats was indeed your founded glitch i was revering to. I will give you credits for it in my first post. Sorry for not mentioning it earlier

Thats ok m8, dont need credit, only quoted my post to state where in the missions I was in case its relevant to when the flower shows up for others