why so ****ing difficult to find plums?! (wp8)

F TANK

I'm getting 1~3 for every hundred points and lucky if I get 10 total by the time I hit 500 pts. I think thus will be the last achievement I get as all I have left is that and 10,000 kills

I really didnt have any issues finding plums. My high score is like 650 or something. I didnt even try though. Are you using bomb deflectors? Grind some fruint in arcade and then spend all the Starfruit you get on a ton of bomb deflectors, then go ape shit in classic mode for plums. You can easily get over 1000 points. Just dont let fruit fall (miss them) as the bomb deflectors will prevent you from failing.

• 2 months later...
I really didnt have any issues finding plums. My high score is like 650 or something. I didnt even try though. Are you using bomb deflectors? Grind some fruint in arcade and then spend all the Starfruit you get on a ton of bomb deflectors, then go ape shit in classic mode for plums. You can easily get over 1000 points. Just dont let fruit fall (miss them) as the bomb deflectors will prevent you from failing.

I don't understand how you can say just go nuts when you have deflectors. You can only use 3 per game, you'd run through them immediately if you just swiped with no regards to the bombs.

I'm having a ton of trouble with this achievement personally, it looks like I'm probably gonna hit 10,000 before I get this one.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't understand how you can say just go nuts when you have deflectors. You can only use 3 per game, you'd run through them immediately if you just swiped with no regards to the bombs.

I'm having a ton of trouble with this achievement personally, it looks like I'm probably gonna hit 10,000 before I get this one.

I mean go nuts but be careful as well. And also you can use as many reflectors as you want per game. Just keep buying packs of 3. They stack up. You can use 100 in one game if you want. Not that hard at all. Gaz you should do this as well if you are really having trouble

To be honest I was getting worried about this one. The game will every now and then give you a run where plums come more often. There is no way to predict this. Try not to focus on the plums or try to count them as this will put you off. I have the plums achievement, but at over 13000 fruit still no mystery fruit :(

I mean go nuts but be careful as well. And also you can use as many reflectors as you want per game. Just keep buying packs of 3. They stack up. You can use 100 in one game if you want. Not that hard at all. Gaz you should do this as well if you are really having trouble

You can use only 3 per game. I know i will get it eventually as i have done every FN game out on live.

edit: within a few minutes of posting this i done it lol, down to my last 3 deflectors as well, phew.

Edited by gazmaster1

• 2 weeks later...
How is anyone scoring 550/650 in classic mode?

2/10 difficulty and 3 hours to complete... It's taken me 4 hours just to improve my score to 347 points. Either I'm doing something very wrong or I'm beyond shit at moving my finger.

Not sure if it helps, but I had some trouble with the game and I found it much easier to play the game with the phone sideways, with the fruit coming in from the left. It is easy. Maybe you are trash! lol

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...