Get a live

the_b1ues

I was wondering how the days work out as im in uk time and i play most of my game at like 11pm - 2 am but this means the times run over into a different day. Or is it done my us time??

im guessing it would work on the time you're xbox 360 is set to...

i dont see why it wouldnt, but no one can confirm until it is achieved.

and can you get this from player matches? i really want to know before starting progress on this achievement.

fuck me, i just thought, is there a way to change the calendar on ur 360 cos if u can u could just get 200 kills (300 to be safe) in about 30 mins in player deatmatches with bots and then change the time settings on ur console to tomoro, rinse and repeat and see if it comes up. If it worked (which is unlikely) it would give whoever did it sucessfully a serious advantage in the 1000 race.

fuck me, i just thought, is there a way to change the calendar on ur 360 cos if u can u could just get 200 kills (300 to be safe) in about 30 mins in player deatmatches with bots and then change the time settings on ur console to tomoro, rinse and repeat and see if it comes up. If it worked (which is unlikely) it would give whoever did it sucessfully a serious advantage in the 1000 race.
i suppose it could be done, but you would have to be offline and remember the dates you did it on

Starting tonight, I will begin trying to change the date on my 360 and then reload to get 200 kills. Hopefully it won't take too long, at least quicker than 50 actual days. I will let everyone know if this works as soon as I finish. Wish me luck =)

good luck pwning that 50 days in one night!! :uzi:

let us know the results! :drunk