Undefeated Heroes not unlocking :(

so i just beat the game on super heroic and i figured id go back via the sim mission terminal thing to beat the bosses that i need for the achieve. im now at 13/15 defeated without revive but no achievement. also ive been replaying maps that i need without revive but the thing in the stats screen doesnt seem to be increasing at all. it says 17/25 but i counted the maps that say i have it completed and im at 22/25. WTF? any input would be greatly appreciated.

My issue is that I played through on Super Heroic, beat every boss no revivals as well as every level no revivals. Got the 25 maps no revivials achievement, but not Undefeated Heroes.

I've now beat Cable and Goliath no revivals on my Legendary Pro campaign, and still nothing.

It hurts me inside, because a guy I was playing with got the achievement after we defeated Nick Fury, and he had only played a few levels with me, and his game wasn't even on Super Heroic.

EDIT: Just checked my General Map Summary, and it flat out says 14 of 15 Miss boss KOs no revival.

Same issue here, I went back and defeated every boss on Legendary without revival and the stats page even says 15/15. However, I believe it said this before I even finished my Legendary play through, so perhaps it means I beat 15/15 on my first play through (Heroic). Hope I don't have to play through the whole campaign again just to kill the bosses. Love the game, but I'm getting very frustrated.

EDIT: Finally got it, I went ahead and beat Tinkerer again and it unlocked (even though I'm sure I beat him without revival the first time). Oh well, at least thats over with.

Edited by Phoenix57775

I had this issue to and was going back doing stuff when it unlocked. This is my guess and just that A GUESS but YOU have to be the one to score the final hit, not your partners. I had done every boss twice and nothing then I beat Diamonback and bam there it was. Use Thor if your at 60 cuz his hammer attack is sick and kills all quickly.

well i always finished them with a targeted fusion. and not saying ur wrong or anything but the first fight against Venom and Goblin that count... u dont actually "defeat" them u just gotta finish the level without dying. so ur theory kinda doesnt make sense there but otherwise a theory that im definatly gonna look into.

same for me unless i can get a few non revivals on my legendary playthrough. but whats really fucked up is that i read on a different thread that they could go through the sim missions and thats how they got the achieves. this game would be amazing if it wasnt so damn frustrating lol
I read that in another thread as well and it is completely false. If you die or somehow do not get credit for these, you have to restart from the previous headquarter/hideout. That's the only way to get it to work.

Make sure you have a separate save file for the headquarter maps. It'll make your life a lot easier if you need to redo any levels, instead of playing through the full game.

Just beat the game again, this time on Legendary. Didn't have any revives on any bosses, played through solo save for Fury at the end, where a friend joined in and we killed Fury together. Now, he hadn't played the game on Super Heroic OR Legendary. Not a single level or Boss. And guess what? He unlocked the achievement and I still didn't.

My mind has officially been blown.

Just beat the game again, this time on Legendary. Didn't have any revives on any bosses, played through solo save for Fury at the end, where a friend joined in and we killed Fury together. Now, he hadn't played the game on Super Heroic OR Legendary. Not a single level or Boss. And guess what? He unlocked the achievement and I still didn't.

My mind has officially been blown.

That's seriously messed up. Maybe you could try the reverse? Let him play through getting 11 then you join in or something?

I started a brand new campaign on Super Heroic and didn't die at all in the game, still no Undefeated Heroes to be seen. :( Now I'm just bored and carried that save over to Legendary to see if it'll help at all. Just beat Tinkerer and still nothing....

Only achievement left, and it has made me play through like 4 more times. Still I enjoy marvel so its fun still....somehow. Trying to get it before I get ODST tonight....

Try doing it at the start of the mission not at the last map of the mission. (Like for Tinkerer start off at the beginning and play all the way thru until you fight Tinkerer.) Make sure for the WHOLE mission you do not revive anyone or restart from checkpoint. If all your characters die before the checkpoint just load up the closest save.

Try doing it at the start of the mission not at the last map of the mission. (Like for Tinkerer start off at the beginning and play all the way thru until you fight Tinkerer.) Make sure for the WHOLE mission you do not revive anyone or restart from checkpoint. If all your characters die before the checkpoint just load up the closest save.

Might give that a go after work today. It's 1am here, so I need to be getting to bed, gotta be up in a handful of hours.

I started a new game, Super Heroic. Played through until I could register or rebel. Saved there for the night.

Same issue here, I went back and defeated every boss on Legendary without revival and the stats page even says 15/15. However, I believe it said this before I even finished my Legendary play through, so perhaps it means I beat 15/15 on my first play through (Heroic). Hope I don't have to play through the whole campaign again just to kill the bosses. Love the game, but I'm getting very frustrated.

EDIT: Finally got it, I went ahead and beat Tinkerer again and it unlocked (even though I'm sure I beat him without revival the first time). Oh well, at least thats over with.

The exact same thing happened to me. Glad to have it out of the way at least.

let me tell you what i don't get.

i got immortal heroics.

but i didn't get undefeated heroes yet.

what pisses me off more.

is when i check my stats.

it says Maps completed, no revival: 21 or 25.

Mission boss KOs, no revival: 15 of 15.

wtf man?!?!?

this games dope.

but it's pissin' me off.

and i've already went through like 3 times.

i'm really not trying to do it again.

just so it won't work, AGAIN!

has anyone found anything on how this shit exactly works?!

I just got it, yay! What I did was played through on Super Heroic and killed every boss without revival except Goliath. At the end of the game my counter was 13/15. I then started again on Legendary on the same file, killed the Tinkerer without revivals (Even on the previous 3 levels if it matters, it might) and it popped. What I think happens is since you fight Venom and the Green Goblin twice in the campaign it counts both fights toward the achievement but only two count (When you fight them and have to disarm the bomb). On a previous save it wouldn't unlock when I did it through simulation, so I suggest this method if people are having problems.

I also had a previous game save that got fucked up due to co-op or something, so I deleted it and started fresh.