Stuck for gold on 93?

Wuffamania

For anyone trying to get gold on 93 and falling short, I'm not sure what the best way is, but here's how I did it... (after a dozen attempts!)

Crossbow the 3 fallow deer to your left, then, without moving, douse yourself in deer urine (scent) then crossbow the deer from the right that come towards you. Duck down inch towards them a foot or so and use scent again kill whoever approaches. Always use xray if you've got it, once the right 3 are gone approach the birds with whatever power-up you've got and take as they spawn. It may take a couple of go's but this did work for me.

I never had to be so sneaky... I always just ran right at the animals on every mission with the cross bow, gunning them down so none escaped... Seemed to work on every level too... If you are pressed for a few points, if you use all your animal calls you get bonus points at the end of the mission

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is a perfect opportunity to knock out upland slam and raining hens - 3 pheasants in the bush directly in front of you. Note that if you use a call or antlers the deer will aproach you and scare out the wings. Run to the bush, hit one with your crossbow, then use X-ray and take out one of the other two wings at close range.

To get gold run right using the crossbow again, take one out and use the slow time to nail the other two, then aproach the remaining three. Use your calls for the bonus afterwards and take out the three pheasants. You should end up with a much higher score than necessary.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
For anyone trying to get gold on 93 and falling short, I'm not sure what the best way is, but here's how I did it... (after a dozen attempts!)

Crossbow the 3 fallow deer to your left, then, without moving, douse yourself in deer urine (scent) then crossbow the deer from the right that come towards you. Duck down inch towards them a foot or so and use scent again kill whoever approaches. Always use xray if you've got it, once the right 3 are gone approach the birds with whatever power-up you've got and take as they spawn. It may take a couple of go's but this did work for me.

amazing! worked first time :p good post!

• 1 month later...

Yeah its real easy if you crossbow the 3 on the left, without moving anywhere scent yourself, kill the lone buck that runs up, then go up on the hill to shoot the last 2 deer than walk over to the birdies and use freeze time to kill all 3 up close and personal!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

worked first try, tnx mate!