Birthday achievement

Yeah...no...that's cheap and it makes the achievement worthless. I'll wait 'til August 29th, 2011.

no need to bash the op. Why dont you go bash other games with date achievements while your at it. He's just trying to help for those that dont want to wait.

Yeah...no...that's cheap and it makes the achievement worthless. I'll wait 'til August 29th, 2011.

no need to bash the op. Why dont you go bash other games with date achievements while your at it. He's just trying to help for those that dont want to wait.

With the guy above me, don't have a go at him for just helping people out, ive got big respect for MJ but if it comes down to me having to wait months to 1000 this cause of the date achievement I might do it but hell who knows!

Everyone just calm down a little :)

I wasn't trying to bash the op.

With the guy above me, don't have a go at him for just helping people out, ive got big respect for MJ but if it comes down to me having to wait months to 1000 this cause of the date achievement I might do it but hell who knows!

Everyone just calm down a little :)

This is what I meant to say, sorry if it sounded like a "bash."

You realise you guys are bashing someone whos got a way to unlocking an achievement early/ faster and you're posting on and achievement site.

If you're going to have a go, find a new site that isn't related solely to unlocking achievements!

Well, that was my two cents. These are yours. :uzi:

It's just I wouldn't pay 50 dollars for this game, that has about 10 songs you can sing and dance it's a rip-off. So I thought if you rent it like I did then you could get the achievement,and like the one guy said that's what these forums are for so why would you be on this site anyway.

i got a question, is it actually allowed to unlock an achievement while it isnt possible yet to get it the normal way?

There are games that require you to play an MP match on a certain date. Obviously if those are unlocked on any other day, it's a clear sign of cheating. This or Saw 2, playing offline is perfectly fine.

I am grateful for the info. As soon as I saw the ach in the list on here, the 1st thing I thought was go to the forums to see if anyone can confirm it's unlockable off-line. Like many I've rented this and want to get everything I can out of it in a week or so so I can get on to the next title. If I'd bought it, i'd be happy to wait until the correct date and get it legit (I did with Hell's Highway but I think you have to be connected to Live to get those achs). Thanks for the info and if people don't want to unlock it off-line early, simple solution, don't.

I would like to thank the 'SUPERGMEN' for posting this as this is a hidden achievement on a site where people come to find out about you guessed it achievements , regardless of the neg replies but I did the same thing for the Brothers in Arms game where you had to be online on that day but with that one it was a little different as you had to play a online match on that day for it to be unlocked because of the XBOX Live Clock.

With this one I am glad I can get this achievement even thou I will be playing it on the day doesn't take the fun out of anything getting it early...

Me being a massive MJ fan and all

• 2 weeks later...

i dont think people get the idea behind ahcievements.

ahcievements were created to EXTEND the life of your game!

so i'm all for doing 300 dances & waiting till MJs birthday. why cheapen the gaming experience?

when devs go to great leghts to create some really cool ahcieves. theres always someone trying to find shortcuts. i'll never do shortcuts! i love the sensation of knowing that i put the time & effort to get my ahcieves naturally! :)

• 1 month later...
i dont think people get the idea behind ahcievements.

ahcievements were created to EXTEND the life of your game!

so i'm all for doing 300 dances & waiting till MJs birthday. why cheapen the gaming experience?

when devs go to great leghts to create some really cool ahcieves. theres always someone trying to find shortcuts. i'll never do shortcuts! i love the sensation of knowing that i put the time & effort to get my ahcieves naturally! :)

Then if you want to unlock this achievement on MJs birthday and not offline while having your xboxs date set to MJs birthday then don't do it that way but don't be a jerk about people using this shortcut.

• 1 month later...

Melanin,

You weren't bashing. I understood everything you said, and totally agreed. People are just super sensitive now a days. If anyone states an opinion that is opposite of theirs, they freak out and feel like you are questioning their manhood. The fact that someone would respond to your post as a bash is a sign of immaturity.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...