Unique In-Game Content for July?

mosenwrath5

Like green light said just weapon skins and soldier camos. I believe one of them will be for the Scar-H, but I hope the skins are for different weapons this time around. I haven't been reading too much about this but is there any news on if we do get any new dog tags down the line?

I'm pretty sure it's just for the F2000, SCAR-H, PKP, and L96 again. And I don't think we get any new dog tags either, at least not with this upgrade.

How can you be pretty sure? No one I know of has even heard anything but rumors and speculation as to what it could be.

Do you think they will ever release different types of ammo for premium players? Like hallow point and FMJ?? Or prolly not b/c that would make the game unbalanced?

Probably not. Any time one segment gets something that gives them an advantage, the other segment will scream bloody murder. Besides, do you recall Stopping Power and Juggernaut? Kind of ruined COD in my opinion.

Unique my ass. Camo for guns we already have camo for.

Haha. Spot on! I'd like to see camos for the SCAR-L, the 870 or maybe the M240B.

Camo for the same 4 weapons. I like the PKP and L96 but abhor the F2000 and SCAR-H.

Wish they'd give us camo for other god damn weapons.

I'll pass on the first three, but I don't mind the SCAR-H so much. The SCAR-L is definitely better though.

I'm not even going to try for some of the more time consuming/difficult ones, if they were for different weapons I would try to get them but for weapons I don't use much, no thanks.

Same here. Dissapointed that they're just slapping the same four guns with a new camo, I'm going to stick with the guns I enjoy using rather than grind out some additional camo.

No, you don't have to only use a Javelin. RPGs and SMAWs work just as well, and they're one-hit kills. Only catch is you have to either wait for someone to fly too low like an idiot or try and lead the target.

what im asking, is that you cant use the javelin to shoot down an aircraft unless someone else marks them otherwise you cant lock on.

Camo for the same 4 weapons. I like the PKP and L96 but abhor the F2000 and SCAR-H.

Wish they'd give us camo for other god damn weapons.

Dude, they are all garbage except for the L96. Just hate having to use these weapons when Dice has a whole new set too choose from. Not to mention the camo for all the guns are ugly.

Dude, they are all garbage except for the L96. Just hate having to use these weapons when Dice has a whole new set too choose from. Not to mention the camo for all the guns are ugly.
I used to hate the PKP but then I came to like it. And the F2000 isn't actually garbage, it's just easy-mode incarnate and I'd much rather challenge myself than piss my way through an assignment ;) haha

I hope the next camo batch is for new weapons. I really don't mind the L96, PKP and SCAR climbing the ranks of my most-used weapons but I'd feel dirty if the F2000 got so much as near my top 10.

Edit: just checked Battlelog and it actually is my #10 weapon :( God damn it DICE!

Edited by Rapturous Rich

I used to hate the PKP but then I came to like it. And the F2000 isn't actually garbage, it's just easy-mode incarnate and I'd much rather challenge myself and that piss my way through an assignment ;) haha

I hope the next camo batch is for new weapons. I really don't mind the L96, PKP and SCAR climbing the ranks of my most-used weapons but I'd feel dirty if the F2000 got so much as near my top 10.

Edit: just checked Battlelog and it actually is my #10 weapon :( God damn it DICE!

lol To each his own !