worst tony hawk game ever

xEVILxSEEDx

this by far is the biggest piece of fuccking crap ever made for the360. the camera is garbage. the controls suck dick. and trying to do the glitch for the million point achieve is not working. i cant even get stuck in the air. and i did do the maintance cleanup. i FUCKING HATE THIS GAME. I WILL NEVER BY ANOTHER FUCKING TONNY HAWK GAME AGAIN. and ive played ever1 except for prving grounds and they can go fuck themselves at neversoft...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
this by far is the biggest piece of fuccking crap ever made for the360. the camera is garbage. the controls suck dick. and trying to do the glitch for the million point achieve is not working. i cant even get stuck in the air. and i did do the maintance cleanup. i FUCKING HATE THIS GAME. I WILL NEVER BY ANOTHER FUCKING TONNY HAWK GAME AGAIN. and ive played ever1 except for prving grounds and they can go fuck themselves at neversoft...

First off it the best one and second you have to go to the hard drive and press x,x,rb,lb,x,x so that it removes the updates then go try the glitch. BTW even if no one cares I got the full 1000/1000 and I had to play about 60 hours to get it.

I GOT AL THE ACHIEVEMENTS AND NOW I CANT GET ANY ACHIEVEMENTS ANYMORE, I HATE THIS GAME, IM GONNA THROW AT MY NEIGHBOURS 'CAUSE I DISLIKE THEM TOO.

So, I feel your anger man. Its hard to.. glitch? I also did the glitch, I admit.

But I already did it without the glitch. When I completed all Pro skaters, I quickly did the glitch and then later on, I tried to complete the game and I succeeded :Bounce:

Im teh awesomness

• 3 weeks later...

I never really played THPS - THPS4 as I got interested in skateboarding when THUG came out. THUG, THUG2, THAW,THP8 are the best games in the series in my opinion. THPG was just rubbish and I didnt like the location/area, intereted to find out whats in store for the next tony hawk. Especially since Neversoft arent making the next one

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

just got the game again and after playing THPG it is kinda crappy in comparison but the game is still fun, especially cos u can do all the break ur bones things which never get boring lol.

one minor criticism, duno if this happened to anyone else but my game keeps slowing down like lag or sumthing, i know its not the disc cos the last time i had it it did the same thing?! anyone else have this problem?