the 100% way to get penality shot in 10 Steps & 4 Controllers!

tarekegypt

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When does the 'cheevo unlock? Immediately? Because I've hit 3 penalty shots. Two on Hall of Famer difficulty, and I scaled it back to All Star before the 3rd.

Halp!

[edit] Rebooted 360, and it worked. Weird!

Edited by Falk3r

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In the guide it says to foul out 2 players. I managed to get 1 guy fouled out but having trouble getting kicked out. It says to foul to hit RS but that keeps switching players. Can someone clarify this?

*UPDATE*

Nevermind I got it with 1 controller. I changed the sliders for a couple of the penalty settings, bumped up the sliders for user and turned down the sliders for the CPU. Then started up the game and kept going back and behind my own goal, passed it to the last guy on offense, speed boost to beat the last guy on defense, and as soon as I was on a breakaway, I just held the shoot button and bam. Penalty shot. Missed my 1st penalty and got my 2nd attempt quickly, and went up close to goal, and held the shoot button, release for a power shot and BAM! It only took 10-15 mins. Done and back to Gamefly.

Edited by gtogsx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Correction! This works with drums also. I had 2 drum kits and 2 normal controllers and got it. What you need to do, because you can't move drum controllers, is to take the faceoff to your end. That way the drum controlled players will stay on your end and you can skate to the target end and start pressing X and then using the 2nd normal controller, just come and make a fault. Thanks for the good strategy!:p

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...