Misifts

jtr1gg3r

TubZ you're a misfit!

I've never watched it is it good? Give me a run down of what it consists of..

Seriously go watch the first series!

Its basically a group of 5 teenagers who are doing community service. They got caught up in some weird storm that gave them powers.

One can hear what ppl are thinking, another goes invisible, another can rewind time, and the one girl as soon as she touches someone they want to get their jig on with her :p

And the last one, you'll just have to watch the series because it's a spoiler.

Without ruining to much, they killed they're probation officer, because the storm turned him into a nutcase.

Now they're trying to hide the murder.

I like this show much more than I thought I would, ever since the first time you see the masked man I had a feeling it was one of them from the future. As last nights episode confirmed, I was surprised it was that simon guy though.

I pretty much had my money on him, or the bloke who got killed (ep 1, series 1 - dont know why I thought that tho lol)

Reasons being, Id seen his hands a couple of times and they were white - which rules out curtis, and Nathan is just too lazy. Plus the fact his hands were REALLLLLY pale, which kinda gave it away lol

Gotta love Misfits. Its becoming one of my favourite shows. Nathan is what makes it for me. If his character wasn't in the show then i dont think it would be as good imo.

I found this video aswell a few days ago imo its awesome :p Theres a few Nathan/Simon videos on the net but this one is probally my favourite. Its got my all time fave scenes in aswell.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ri_bZcFszU&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - [sLASH] now I'm that bitch, and you're just a clown [ MISFITS ] HD is a must[/ame]

Edited by Genesis x360a

• 2 weeks later...