Easy 1k?

oxHARMONxo

so how many ppl do you need to boost? if you want the online achievements?

is it a 8 ppl tounament?

No. Lets say you win. Achievements unlocked. You are in round 2.

You need two account to play each other. Seconday account 1 beats #2. (dashboard after 15 minutes of ingame clock)

Secondary account 1 is now in round 2.

You loose to secondary account 1.

You are in round one, sec-acc1 is in round 2

You win against secondary account 2, who was left in round one when he dashboarded. You win, achievements unlocked, you are in round 2 again. Now you need a 3rd secondary account to get an account into round 2 to beat your main profile and drop it back to round 1.

I didn't need all 8 seed achievements. I only needed 5. I think 4 extra accounts is enough. If you do this you'll need two consoles and two copies of the game. You can buy 48hr trial codes on ebay for $2 each.

Also you can loose by dashboarding after 15 minutes of in game time. To get your achievements though you need to win the full length game (both players must stay to the end). The dashboarding after 15 minutes makes it alot quicker to get other accounts into round 2 to win against your main profile.

Also bear in mind that once you have 2 secondary accounts in round 3 you can have them play each other and bring one of the accounts back to round 1 and leave one in the finals.

I recomend using a sheet of paper, writing down the GTs of the secondary accounts and also what teams you choose for them. Use the same teams over and over again. If acc3 is england, always choose england with that profile. It is much easier to enturpret the screens that way. Twice i boosted my main profile to round 3 because I was confused as to which team I was and which team was supposed to loose

I found it easier to dashboard. That way you sign out and sign in on the desired profile at the dashboard and then reload the game.

Also its best to have a memory card to transfer profiles between consoles when you need to. Installing the games to the drive also makes loading screens shorter.

Granted I don't think anyone else will be doing this. It is rather extreme to pick up another console and copy of the game just to finish it before the servers shut down for good

Post back if you have any questions. I check the forums daily. It really shouldn't take very long (about 3 hours max). Just remember:

-For the game to count as a win for the tournament advancement you need to wait for 15 minutes of in game time before quitting.

-For the game to count as a win for the achievements you need to play out the full game. Score an own goal on the other profile and then just let it run.

If boosting I reckon it can be completed within 30hrs.

• 3 playthroughs are required of Captain your Country (first 2 only need to be upto the end of the Qualifiers, last needs to win the tournament so +6 games). All can be done on Amateur/4 min halves.
  • 1 playthrough of UEFA Euro 2008 mode is required (can be split into 2 parts, qualifiers & finals). All can be done on Amateur/4 min halves.
  • Only 2 challenges & 2 Be a Pro games need to be completed.
  • 4 kick-off games need to be completed on semi-pro. Again 4 min halves.
  • 2 kick-off games need to be completed on pro. Again 4 min halves.
  • Online wins can take an hour per win with 5 other people boosting. So about 7 hours for all seed wins. Also need to play an additional online league game which takes 10 mins.

Edited by sm182

What about scoring on a free kick or penalty kick in be a pro mode? Those both require alot of skill at this game and can take forever to complete. I would not say this game is a rent for 1k

The 2 achievements you are refering to need to be done in 'Captain Your Country' not 'Be a Pro' mode. For the penalty simply hold a match after the group stage to a draw and after extra time has been played you will go to penalty shotout and it can be easily achieved then. The free kick achievement IS the hardest in the game but can be done by using the LT method detailed in the forums.

As a guide I was able to 1k it within 7 days whilst boosting the other games that are having their servers closed.