THE best way to rank up!

Phyrd

2 player match

Hospital

friendly fire ON

both players use soldier w/flamethrower

Player getting achievement will throw satchel at foot of other player and that player also throws his satchel at his feet. Flame him down to DEATH then hit satch to blow your and his up. This will net you between $500-650 per kill, depending on how good you guys throw your satchel.

The average cash gained is about 2k dollars per minute.

Go ahead and msg me if you have any questions. I don't take credit for this discovery, I just want to spread the word after grinding out the 3 player method and the other not so great satchel method.

Can you go a little more in depth and add steps. You say friendly fire needs to be on, does that mean he needs to be on my team? I'm kind of unsure how I am to manage this. You need to be on different teams to start the game. If its in a private server, nothing counts right?

And for satchels, you you trying to get them as close to each other as possible?

Edited by Yin

Friendly fire is a global option, whereas it will affect both team. Reason you want FF on is so that the person dying's satchel is boosting your points to your satchel by roughly $300.

Private sever = bad, yes.

Closer the satchel to the dead the more points you will get. If you miss its still not that big of a deal you should still get around $500 if you have really shitty aim.

I didn't think it was that difficult to understand, if you still cant get it best place to reach me is on my xbox. If you send me a msg I can run you through step by step what your missing.

You only seem to get the most amount of money using this method is only one area of this map. And that area is, by the staircase where there are cabinets below them. I don't know why, but thats the only area I've experienced in which you get the most. You also have to be on axis.

It's even better if you get 3 people dying on the other team. You get around two to three thousand dollars each time. I went from rank 26 to 50 in one day doing this.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would just like to say that this method should be posted in the guide rather than the other one. I tried the Y tapping revival method with the medic and that is just overbearingly boring. With that method I made a mere 34,000 per 30 minute match with 3 people, and it just wasn't cutting it.

With this method, in a 2 person match I was able to score 54,000 with 2 people, and when the 3rd person came back, I scored a whopping 124,000 in one match!

Now for this method to be consistent, as said it needs to be played on the Hospital level with friendly fire on. Everyone pick soldiers with the Flamethrower, so that when the other two die they drop ammo for the player going for the money.

The correct place for the player going for the money to stand is towards the back area right next to the stairs. You'll know you are in the right place as you will see a large cabinet leaning on the square area you're behind on your right . Now the player is going to lob his satchel charge over the square are he's behind, and the other two guys on the opposite team are going to run over to the satchel, throw their satchels on top of it. Then the player going for the money is going to flame them to death and as soon as they fall, blow up your satchel which in turn will blow up their satchels. This will net you somewhere between 1600 to 2200 dollars. Once you get the rhythm down, you can earn up to my best of 124,000 gold in once match!

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

^^^^ I would like to add that I believe if you were to boost with a fourth person it would take even less time.

When we had two people, we were making 600-800 gold per death. When we did it with two people dieing, the money went to 1,800-2,000.........it tripled!!!!

I would be very interested in finding out if the money went to 5,600-6,000 with a fourth.

Also, if you have a strict fire wall, you can host a match with two people. If you have more then two people, host then invite a person who can host 12. When you quite, he can quite and re-host a game with less then 6 people.

I would just like to say that this method should be posted in the guide rather than the other one. I tried the Y tapping revival method with the medic and that is just overbearingly boring. With that method I made a mere 34,000 per 30 minute match with 3 people, and it just wasn't cutting it.

With this method, in a 2 person match I was able to score 54,000 with 2 people, and when the 3rd person came back, I scored a whopping 124,000 in one match!

Now for this method to be consistent, as said it needs to be played on the Hospital level with friendly fire on. Everyone pick soldiers with the Flamethrower, so that when the other two die they drop ammo for the player going for the money.

The correct place for the player going for the money to stand is towards the back area right next to the stairs. You'll know you are in the right place as you will see a large cabinet leaning on the square area you're behind on your right . Now the player is going to lob his satchel charge over the square are he's behind, and the other two guys on the opposite team are going to run over to the satchel, throw their satchels on top of it. Then the player going for the money is going to flame them to death and as soon as they fall, blow up your satchel which in turn will blow up their satchels. This will net you somewhere between 1600 to 2200 dollars. Once you get the rhythm down, you can earn up to my best of 124,000 gold in once match!

Cheers

The best we were able to manage was around 800-1000 per "kill" with two people, that is to say we were getting a total of 800-1000 every time we killed the two people (3 person match).

Part of the problem is we couldn't for the life of us figure out where this area was, and I dunno, I guess we didn't get the timing down. At any rate, we sure weren't averaging 1600-2200. We got a fourth person (so three dying at a time) and he was manging between 1000-2000 per round of deaths, but that was with a grand total of four people in the match.

I dunno, I know it's asking a lot but would anyone consider doing a short video just to have a visual representation of this? Getting to rank 50 is a real pain.

The best we were able to manage was around 800-1000 per "kill" with two people, that is to say we were getting a total of 800-1000 every time we killed the two people (3 person match).

Part of the problem is we couldn't for the life of us figure out where this area was, and I dunno, I guess we didn't get the timing down. At any rate, we sure weren't averaging 1600-2200. We got a fourth person (so three dying at a time) and he was manging between 1000-2000 per round of deaths, but that was with a grand total of four people in the match.

I dunno, I know it's asking a lot but would anyone consider doing a short video just to have a visual representation of this? Getting to rank 50 is a real pain.

It is next to the stairs. The stairs WITHOUT the cabinet underneath

experiment around that area and you should find it :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it works ... most of the time. I dont get it how it works, but it does in some way.

But why do I get 600$ one time ... and the other time were the satchels are layed down the exact same way I just get 200$. DO they have to be exactly parallel and the player must stand right over them or doesnt that matter? BEcause sometimes they are seperatet by some distance and the kill gives 600$ ... or just 200$. And has the player that is boosting to die with the satchel load, or just doing the kill?

Sorry for the questions, but everytime I think "Hey, you got it!" ... I have 5 or 6 rounds doing it the exact same way with only 200$ to 300$ and then thinking fuck it, other way, and woosh - 600$. -.-

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

My friend and I found the best way to rank up:

1. Find a boosting partner/friend
  2. Create a match on Hospital
  3. Change the time limit to 30 minutes
  4. Enable friendly fire
  5. Change maximum players to 6
  6. Have both players be Soldiers with Flamethrower and Flak Jacket off (important)
  7. Find the small opening in the wall upstairs (fire extinguisher is in the middle)
  8. Have one player throw a satchel charge at their feet and stare at the wall
  9. Have the other player who's getting the experience throw another satchel charge
  10. Kill the player who's staring at the wall and the moment he dies is when you detonate your satchel charge

You'll get ~650 experience points per kill (less if he/she isn't staring at the wall).

Note: Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but I thought this information might be useful for players who've just started playing this game (there aren't many active threads, either).

• 8 months later...