Should I get this game?

Kisushima

Hey guys, I'm a Brit that enjoys watching football. I try to see as much as I can considering the time difference and usually record games so I know the basic rules and a few of the advanced. However I've not been brought up with football so a lot of the history and the progression of the game in general have been lost on me.

That being said I'm really jonesing for a football game. Would this game be good at advancing my knowledge as well as enjoyable? I also love FUT in Fifa so the MUT looks really fun as well.

Essentially, will I be able to start with this game, enjoy it and enhance my knowledge of football?

Also how are the achievements?

FYI I'd be D/Ling it on Xbox One.

Edited by Kisushima

Yes. I am a girl, and actually, I am in the same boat as you. I like watching football with the guys in my life, but I don't know all the nitty gritty details of the sport.

I love playing it....its very user friendly. Right now, I have everything set on the ROOKIE setting which allows you to play against AI that is very easy and you can learn how the game works, the basic terms, etc. When you get to the point that you can beat the Rookie setting (and, yes, I'm already there...generally winning like 30 to 0 in my games now)...you can slowly up the difficulty. That's just against the AI, though. I haven't tried playing online yet, which I am working myself up to. I suspect if I played online, I'd get owned pretty badly because I'm still learning how to control the defense. But there is still alot of stuff to do, even if I never play online. And also - it has alot of sections where "Ask Madden" is available. Don't know what the heck to do in a situation? You hit the A button and it spits out like three possible solutions for you to choose from.

Overall, yes, I think you should pick this baby up. It's really fun :D