Quickscope Nosescope

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is quick scoping, according to Robert Bowling.

Thank you sir. I appreciated it.

Currently, you can still quick scope in Modern Warfare 3. Keep in mind though, multiplayer is always changing at this stage (new perks, new balancing, new everything all the time based on feedback), however our philosophy on that hasn't changed since MW2.

Glad it looks like quick scoping is back, when I'm bored of using regular guns, I always piss around and quick scope.... to be honest, quick scoping was easy in Black Ops too.

I'm so tired of seeing quickscopers in MW2. Every game theres at least 2-3 of them running around. The snipers should be used like an actual sniper, we shouldn't be able to shoot it until we look through the scope all the way.

They are future MLG's.

This thread, giving snipers bad rep.

They're out there.

Isn't it? I only ever done one Quickscope... It wasn't even in CoD it was Battlefield: BC2. A guy behind me was shooting me at my spawn and I turned 180° and Quickscoped him by accident.

They look like retards.

If they look like retards that obviously means they missed you, meaning you should get a free kill so I still don't see the problem. I still don't get why people complain about quickscopers all I ever hear is they look like fools and aim assist is how they do it.

Look like a fool I've already covered. For the aim assist tho all guns use it you can do it with an M16 difference is you miss/hitmarker an M16 you keep firing straight away, do that with an bolt action chances are your dead. Also an M16 is 3x more likely to hit and is also normally a 1 burst kill and has 6x the ammo with a way faster fire rate yet people bitch that if they die by a quickscope when there are way more effective weps out there to use, in my experience if people can quickscope well they can normally use any gun but when they pull out the full autos their score are way highier which just backs up why do people get annoyed at quickscopers?

Id rather get quickscoped then splashed off a random explosive and die, I know which takes the most skill anyday.

I don't see any real problem with quick-scoping or no-scoping, it takes at least some skill- especially effective no-scoping.

What I DO have a problem with is people who quick/no-scope and still refer to themselves as Snipers. You're not. Get over it. Deal with it. Don't ever bring it up again.

Now I'm not saying there isn't the rare moment where a real sniper will be moving to a new vantage point and be surprised by an opponent and through a reflex get a kill, it happens. What makes the difference between a Sniper and a quick/no-scoper is simple: Intent.

If you intend to play by quick-scoping then you have made a choice to no longer be considered a sniper. It is a legitimate play style, if it wasn't they would have made it impossible by now.

I don't see any real problem with quick-scoping or no-scoping, it takes at least some skill- especially effective no-scoping.

Not sure if you're trolling or not here.

How can a no scope require skill? It fires randomly into a huge area of the screen and is just a dice roll that you have no control over. Unless you do that weapon switch thing and I maintain that's a glitch and as such should come with some penalty.

Not sure if you're trolling or not here.

How can a no scope require skill? It fires randomly into a huge area of the screen and is just a dice roll that you have no control over. Unless you do that weapon switch thing and I maintain that's a glitch and as such should come with some penalty.

There are tried and proven methods to improve hit chances which some people can do very often so considering few can do it there is skill involved.