Who did you Marry in Skyrim?

Annihil88torr

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My female Khajit married Jenessa (?) the dark Elf in Whirerun. SITCOM COUPLE. She's a strong fighterand she gives me almost 1000 gold every time I come home to visit her.

I don't know if any of the others do this, but she's awesome to me either way. I'm a sucker for Dunmer.

Plus her voice is sexy~ :p

My female Wood Elf married Vorstag, a male Nord Warrior from Markarth. We moved into my house in Whiterun. I'm glad I picked him, he's good looking and sweet. (But, I'm sure all the married partners have the same dialogue). Sometimes he accompanies me in my dungeon diving adventures. Although, every time I have him as a follower, I'm worried that he might die. I don't want him to die! That's why whenever we go out, I make sure he's got the best armor and weapons that I can forge and improve!

I married Aela from the Companions....a fiesty sexy lil redhead who can kick your ass! ....and she's turns into a wolf... just my type lol umm minus the wolf part but still hot lol

Ashame i cured my Werewolf status. Talk about wild on a full moon with 2 wolves going at it :woop: But all kidding aside glad i picked Aela as a wife and follower.

Ashame i cured my Werewolf status. Talk about wild on a full moon with 2 wolves going at it :woop: But all kidding aside glad i picked Aela as a wife and follower.

Me too lol, funny thing is with me...she's a werewolf and I'm playing as a vampire. Kind of ironic considering werewolves and vampires being a bad combination, because redheads have always been my bad omen in real life. :p

This is a tough one as a straight female character. There aren't too many human options that don't look like Packers offensive linemen. :p I wish there were more elven options.

Anyways, as I'm playing an Imperial and he isn't too bad and I prefer a bit older anyways, I married Marcurio for the achievement, but then reloaded since I wanted to wait til I got the Solitude house. He is very easy to marry if nothing else, and conveniently in Riften already. Not bad looking, and like the idea of a mage.

This is a tough one as a straight female character. There aren't too many human options that don't look like Packers offensive linemen. :p I wish there were more elven options.

Anyways, as I'm playing an Imperial and he isn't too bad and I prefer a bit older anyways, I married Marcurio for the achievement, but then reloaded since I wanted to wait til I got the Solitude house. He is very easy to marry if nothing else, and conveniently in Riften already. Not bad looking, and like the idea of a mage.

I married him as well....and then immediately sacrificed him to Boethiah to gain her favor.

Easy come, easy go, right?