If you didn't get Thorough Achievement... READ THIS!

Bombstriker

It said I completed EVERY side quest and I beat the game and still no achievement/trophy... So I loaded back up at Chapter 13 and I found the problem!!!

The quest that was the problem was Rituals and Litanies.

There is a way to complete the quest and still not get this achievement/trophy! When you go talk to Flowers for the first time you have to seek out a smell. After you find it and talk to the guys you then have to return to the man just outside of Castle Black, his name I cannot remember atm.

NOW this is where I did wrong so be careful here. You have the option to let Flowers punish the prisoner OR you can ask for more explanation. MAKE SURE you ask for more explanation on this. If you pick Flowers to handle the punishment the quest will be completed but not really finished...

It is weird I know, I was so lost because it said I had them all completed but it wasn't unlocking. After you pick explanation you will continue the quest asking more people things and going to look for Flowers.

I HOPE THIS HELPS SOME PEOPLE! GOOD LUCK!

• 4 weeks later...

Does the achievement pop right when you finish your last quest? Or do I need to finish chapter 13? I just finished my last sidequest and it did not pop

edit: I got the achievement. It popped after I finished the chapter and went thru the cut scene/dialogue options at the start of chapter 14

Edited by Bears Scare Me

• 2 weeks later...

I just had a moment of panic. I am about midway through Chapter 12. I have done all side-quests up until this point. Some forums said that this often unlocks when you save Orys in Chapter 14. Can anyone confirm if this is just the side quests or if the side achievements for the chapters count as well. The reason I ask this is the achievement "Into the Breach" I unlocked, then died, and instead of just charging in went to take out the sentries the second time. After going this far, I just don't want to have to go back all the way to Chapter 7 to do it again. Can anyone confirm whether I am ok or screwed?

• 2 years later...