Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems very easy, never even came close to dying on Hard in the single player demo, and I've already technically done all the multiplayer achievements in the MP demo. I wonder what the secret ones are though....

Only one I can see being a slight problem is the 40% accuracy in ranked matches, I've only ever seen a couple of people with over 30% accuracy (probably due to the slight lag). But you could probably just shoot one Sniper bullet that hits and get it.

As for Killing Spree and Rampage, hide in the base and use drones. I've already gone 21-0 in a match doing that in the demo. Flawless? Join a game late and hide in the base. Top Scorer will obviously be slightly difficult, but if you can host ranked matches with a few friends you could easily just take turns getting all objectives and winning.

This definitely seems like a rental to me. I played the demo and didn't find it too great, but the achievements seem good.

Also, the dying ones and such don't state a difficulty, so I'm assuming you can just run through the game on Easy for those (unless you already beat some missions on Normal without dying)?

I just wanna know that secret 100G achievement.

I played this demo and enjoyed it. I'd just like to point out that in the very first game that I participated in, I took the sniper and got over 10 kills w/ and accuracy of about 55% - for the accuracy achievement, if you need to increase it during the game, just aim your sniper at a helicopter and shoot at it. Each hit increases your accuracy so you'll get almost every MP achievement in one game.

Is anyone else having trouble with the rampage, kill spree or flawless achievements? I killed 16 people in a row and never died all three rounds with my team winning. Nothing unlocked, i played in ranked so as to stack all three together and i've got nothing. Anyone else having problems unlocking these? Any insite would be great.

Thankx

For shooting off 20 hats, you must shoot off the other guys hat, but not kill them, easiest is to do it with a pistol.

WRONG.

Easiest way to do 20 hats is this: 2 players, set up a non ranked game. The person going for the achievement should pick Sniper, the other player should choose Heavy Assault. Player with Sniper should head into the enemy territory so that they are near the other player each time they spawn. Now simply headshot the other player (hit the hat, not the face) 20 times, and voila. Your 5 and 10 kill achievements will also unlock while doing this if you haven't already done so.