¿someone can help me to destroy the aigaion only with the machine gun?

Get your allies to destroy what is left of the command ship.

Then come in so you are above but directly behind the cockpit.

You should see a grey colored panel just behind the glass of the cockpit.

If you shoot the panel (or very close to it) you will do damage to the ship. It should bring it down in a couple of hits. Just watch out for the ship's SAM.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

The problem is you are probably playing the mission on normal. Easiest way to destroy it is to change the difficulty to hard before the mission. On normal, the actual target for the cockpit is the windows on the topside, which is virtually impossible to hit except at a certain angle. On hard, the cockpit target is underneath hanging down inside the tunnel of the Aigaion, and is way easier to hit if you fly towards it from the front.

Just go into your settings before the mission and switch the difficulty to hard, then after you're done, switch it back to normal for the rest of the campaign.

The problem is you are probably playing the mission on normal. Easiest way to destroy it is to change the difficulty to hard before the mission. On normal, the actual target for the cockpit is the windows on the topside, which is virtually impossible to hit except at a certain angle. On hard, the cockpit target is underneath hanging down inside the tunnel of the Aigaion, and is way easier to hit if you fly towards it from the front.

Just go into your settings before the mission and switch the difficulty to hard, then after you're done, switch it back to normal for the rest of the campaign.

Yeah.

This is old tip, but VERY usefull.

I will try later!

My only problem is clear this stage without any damage.

:confused:

• 2 years later...

Sorry if I'm digging up old topic but if I change diff from normal to hard and then back to normal for rest playthrough does it mean my whole current campaign playthrough will be f*cked?

Now I'm trying to beat it with atacker and cannon only.

Edited by igor5618