Baby Carrier

FroZeNSouL

Ok, as others have said the loot drop is radom.

Sometimes at the end of the match, it may not show, but you MAY have collected it. So always check your store equipment.

The Baby Carrier is the very first loot, Lvl 4, 1170bolts.

While its a random drop, it seems you can better your chances.

-Play Co-op/MP (most of the time i only got bags of Bolts otherwise)

-Play the lower levels, 1Happy Nut Road, 2. Dirtfield Drive

-Having a lower level character (but not necessary as much)

-Using lower lvl loot (but not necessary as much)

None of the above are necessary but i say CHANCE because it just gives you a better percentage of a chance it seems, as the following happened to me.

=My Experience==========================

Friend of mine got it soon as we started the game in coop, i still hadnt got it at lvl 28, nor the astronaut helmet, till i kept playing 2:1 and 2:2.

i started a new file, got the Baby Carrier at Lvl 8, in MP, on 1.3. But only after i grinded and grinded Happy nut road lvls again and again, and some on 2:dirtfield drive. BUT it didnt show at end of match. Only saw it in the equipment store when returned.

But i say CHANCE.

Because ive continued on my other save, and just got the Baby Carrier on 6:2 Mines in the very bottom hand corner where you get ambushed, while i was lvl 43, carrying loot all lvl 30+ on solo! This time it DID show at the end of the match. So its not that you NEED to be a lower level to get the loot, but may help

This is driving me NUTS! (no pun intended)

I've been farming for over 10+ hours now, every level on the first and second adventure. I've started 3 new chars, levelled them up to 20-ish by farming exclusively, but to no avail. The quick matching is horrendous, I always get stuck in an insane lobby (though I have to admit it's a lil' funny to hear people squeal once they see a level 1 join their lobby).

Since I have no friends on my friends list that plays this game anymore I don't want to ask them to farm for this dumb item for hours. The dev's have said that playing co-op will increase loot rate, and this is a rather stupid move imo. Especially when they released the game with a rather broken mp support. Custom matches > quick matches by far.

... and 3 more hours later I finally got it. I've played the two first adventures so much I could play them blindfolded. And here's how I got it:

I plugged in a second controller and played a game on the survival mission on adventure 2, Downtown Roadblock. And yes, A game, ONE game, singular!! I've thought of this before, but I've never actually tried it. So if someone who's stuck is reading this, try this method, and pray to whatever god you pray to that you do not have to waste almost 15 hours trying to find that piece of s**t baby carrier.

Shoot Many Developers for this achievement imo.

• 2 months later...

ive tried on a couple of save files, both playing in co-op. both times player 2 (who picked up like no loot due to being an idle controller) managed to get the baby carrier.

so i'm gonna attempt it with my main profile playing as player 2 and see if that helps. will report back.

• 9 months later...
... and 3 more hours later I finally got it. I've played the two first adventures so much I could play them blindfolded. And here's how I got it:

I plugged in a second controller and played a game on the survival mission on adventure 2, Downtown Roadblock. And yes, A game, ONE game, singular!! I've thought of this before, but I've never actually tried it. So if someone who's stuck is reading this, try this method, and pray to whatever god you pray to that you do not have to waste almost 15 hours trying to find that piece of s**t baby carrier.

I was at level 25 and was having no luck. Then I happened upon your method and first co-op Roadblock, just like you, got it as my only item drop. thanks for the tip!

• 4 months later...

I'm level 41 and can't find the Baby Carrier or the E.V.A Pack. I've replayed all the levels in chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4 multiple times without luck. I've also tried some in Co-op without luck. This is driving me crazy. I only get nuts in my boxes.

I'm thinking of buying the E.V.A Pack but I need to find the Baby carrier...

Lucky for me the baby carrier was literally my first drop when I started this game and within the next couple levels I got the astronaut helmet. Ended up buying the EVA pack since all I was getting was bolts on normal levels at level 50.

So glad they don't have a loot system like PayDay 2 where you get the same items over and over again.

Literally first try. Thanks.

I finally got the baby carrier and here's how: I played the first survival(or the 2nd mission), with a second controller (which you can let die so you don't have to share the screen), and while using level 4 or as close as possible equipment. So I can confirm that It's not impossible to get once you are level 50 but it seems like a very rare piece of loot or it becomes very rare once you get past level 30 or so. Kids are the worst.

Edited by Kyto Azevedo

• 2 weeks later...

This has to be the most annoying/ frustrating achievement in recent memory for me. I spent probably 5-6 hours trying to get this stupid baby carrier. The way I finally got it was starting a new character(10 in total) using a USB(cloud works too) exit the training level and find a quick match in 2-1 or 2-2, for whatever reason 1-1 to 1-3 would not spawn this item. I hope this helps someone to avoid all the frustration it gave me.