Least Favorite Level

Pixo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't need to tap the button, you can just hold it.

I dislike Cloud Cuckoland the most. It feels like somebody made a joke when they came up with the levels, and nobody understood that it was a joke. I've always hated it for the lack of more warp pads which combined with the confusing layout, makes the level a maze.

They should've made something more serious as the last level. Like in Banjo-Kazooie. Click Clock Woods was a masterpiece.

Except for the boss fight I didn't really enjoy witchyland? that much. There wasn't enough things for me to do to keep occupied. And I agree with you StarMud about ClickClock woods being a masterpiece of a level, especially the music to it aswell

My least was Jolly Roger's Lagoon. Grunty Industries is a close second though. I just hated going through the whole level tapping X. I also don't like the boss here (Lord Woo Fak Fak).

You realize there is a way to swim faster? Not to mention Lord Woo Fak Fak is much easier with the submarine (infinite ammo)

My least was Jolly Roger's Lagoon. Grunty Industries is a close second though. I just hated going through the whole level tapping X. I also don't like the boss here (Lord Woo Fak Fak).

To swim twice as fast you have to unlock it.

Go to Spiral Mountain, and Bill drill the boulder near banjos house that Roysten the goldfish is trapped under.

Then just jump in the water and you get double air and the ability to hold A and X to swim twice as fast.

Definetely Grunty Industries. Very un-Banjo-Kazooie like. Great game altogether though.

I'm changing my opinion. I have been playing through the game for the 1st time in 7 years and have just been playing through Jolly Roger's Lagoon. I have remembered just how annoying it is to control, to aim, to move. Just altogether annoyance. Clanker's Cavern was my least favourite world in Banjo-Kazooie, so it's probably just the whole swimming theme I don't like.

Actually, here's a list of best to worst in my opinion:

#1: Hailfire Peaks

#2: Witchyworld

#3: Cloud Cuckooland

#4: Glitter Gulch Mine

#5: Mayahem Temple

#6: Terrydactyland

#7: Grunty Industries

#8: Jolly Roger's Lagoon

I'd like to see what everyone thinks is the best-to-worst worlds in Banjo-Tooie?

Grunty Industries. It takes far, far too long to get anything accomplished in that level. I could have Cloud Cuckooland 100% completed by the time I was halfway through Grunty Industries.

Same for me. I think Terrydactyland and Grunty Industries are tied. Both of those places take way to long to get one jiggy.

Grunty Industries, ugh.

I find the whole thing overly complicated to navigate and progress in, always have. You can tell from the word go that it's going to be hell after the whole 'getting into the building by train' thing.

Where to start? I used to love this game, and I am playing thorugh it again for the first time in about.... 4 years? Haven't been able to beat it again yet because of staying at my friend's for 4 days but.... I think my least favorite was Grunty Industries. That and Cloud Cuckooloand were the only ones I never had the paitence to 100%. My opinoin from best to worst were:

1. Mayhem Temple- I love the music, which is the only reason it beats #2. I played this level 1,000,000 times and enjoyed it everytime. The kickball is fun, and I love the lines when you sneak inside (look it up if you don't remember what you say to the guard.) Targetzan's a really fun boss.

2. Witchyworld- Large amount of variety, fun minigames, and 2 jiggies you have to come back for; which I enjoy. The boss is very unique. I also love the inferno... fire, yay.

3. Hailfire Peaks- Music= pure s*x. Also, the alien thing is one of the coolest part in any BK game ever. It's also huge, and I love it even though I used to get confused constantly.

4. Terrydactyland- I enjoyed becoming a dinosaur and the Terry fight was fun. You also make a caveman pee himself, c'mon guys, thats f***ing awesome.

5. Glitter Gulch Mine- I love the King Coal battle, but the underwater maze makes me mad, I also hate destroying the dynamite. Mary is probably my favorite mini-game, I love button presses (call me weird). I dislike the dynamite transformation. Great music.

6. Jolly Roger Lagoon- Besides Hailfire Peaks, I love this music the most. However I dislike water levels a little, the boss sucks, and it's confusing navigating in my opinoin. I enjoyed the mutants though.

7. Cloud Cuckooland- Well... it's a big level. Evil Mumboo's cool... and infuriatingly hard. It's confusing as s**t. I enjoy seeing Mary again I guess. Not my favorite level, to say the least.

8. Grunty Industries- *sobs* I'm okay. But this level... it's so bad. You have to use the train to get inside. There's multiple times you have to come back, which in itself isn't bad, but it's for the stupidest stuff. Weldar is a stupid boss, story wise and fighting wise. If I remember right (I haven't got to this level again yet) it's huge, which just makes it that much worse. I do not feel rewarded for playing this level like I do most BK levels. Worst level in both games.

I probably gave far too much information with this post, but whatever, this is why I think what I do, and if you have a differing opinoin, that's great. Just don't be an arse about it.

I've only gotten up to Dinosaur Land (screw trying to spell the actual name :p ) and so far I hate it the most. I wandered around for about an hour yesterday and only managed to get 2/3rds of a Jiggy (helping the dino family) and the spring shoe move. I don't want to go back to that hellhole, so I'm trying to mine whatever jiggies I can out of earlier levels instead.

EDIT: Hailfire Peaks just took an amazing lead. I especially hate the fire side. Annoying hands coming out of the wall, the fire rocks being launched from the sky, the other fire rock launching dudes, and those annoying as **** little dudes on the magic carpet laughing constantly. Ice side is less annoying, but the fire side... Damn. I hate that side.

Edited by mjc0961

Definitely Grunty Industries. It sucked. Too much going on for one level. The washing machine was by far the worst part of it. "I'm gonna shoot you with underpants that arc before they can even reach you! What now?" The powers that you learn, though, are pretty awesome. Like the super jump (Kazooie) and the claw clamber shoes. But they still don't make it worth the many tears I cried at how terrible the level was.