S.T.A.R. Labs Mission Discussion - Tips, Tricks, and Strategies

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pity you people aiming for all 3 stars. I am content with 1 starring each mission and it is fucking difficult. I mean I'm pretty good at games and have never been so frustrated as when playing this game, several times my mum has had to physically pull me away to prevent damage to my console. Some missions are just piss takers, I am currently stuck with Hawkgirl mission 140, I breezed through her first 9 in about 10 minutes but this has taken me hours and I cannot do it. I can deactivate his laser fine, but he simply does not let me land a single hit, and the odd time I get time to breathe he blocks every single attack I land, I simply cannot beat him :mad:

I pity you people aiming for all 3 stars. I am content with 1 starring each mission and it is fucking difficult. I mean I'm pretty good at games and have never been so frustrated as when playing this game, several times my mum has had to physically pull me away to prevent damage to my console. Some missions are just piss takers, I am currently stuck with Hawkgirl mission 140, I breezed through her first 9 in about 10 minutes but this has taken me hours and I cannot do it. I can deactivate his laser fine, but he simply does not let me land a single hit, and the odd time I get time to breathe he blocks every single attack I land, I simply cannot beat him :mad:

Just go practice a few hawkgirl combos, the whole point of STAR lab is the game's way to teach you how to use all the characters. I 3 starred all of the STAR lab missions, including all the DLC ones. Nothing was really that difficult :S

I finished this a couple weeks back.

All I can tell you is be patient, take breaks, look up strategies.

It was mind numbing, time consuming and frustrating, but in the end you get the achievements and some slick outfits.

Best of luck to those who dare brave this!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Does anyone have any tips for getting through Nightwings labs? They seem really hard to me for some reason. They basically SUCK ASS!!! I've seen videos but I haven't come across anything that is written or that gives an explanation that can help me get through these f**kers!:eek:

I am stuck on a bunch of labs and was wondering if anyone could give me some help. Since there are so many to list I'll just give you the ones I actually care about lol.

Hawkgirl 139-140

Nightwing - Any and all but the first!

Part of me wants to say f**k these labs and move on but the other part of me is like just keep going. I just want to finish them. I don't give a rats ass about 3 starring them.

Any help is much appreciated