Achievement Guide and Roadmap

II OE II

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1640/UPtgGN0=.jpgWisdom of a Sage - 25http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

Acquire all sorceries.

You need to obtain all the sorceries in the game. This will require you to free NPCs that have been captured around the world. Once they are freed, they will appear at Firelink Shrine after you rest at a bonfire.

Great Magic Weapon - Duke's Archives

This is actually in Anor Londo, on the Chandelier.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

someone should note that for Big Hat Logan to move to his final location, you must buy all his spells from him - even if you you ALREADY OWN THEM. This is crap, and expensive. So, don't bother buying spells from Griggs and wasting your souls, since you'll have to buy them again from BHL.

edit: unless you have the souls, and want two copies to double your casts. Then, buy them. Just be aware.

Edited by Shadow XBL

Sorry if this has already been mentioned somewhere in the forums, but can anyone confirm if they had problem with the two ending achievements in one go with the USB drive. This has been posted on TA and it seems to work well but I'm scared to death of corrupting my save game.

just did this last night, and it worked like a charm.

the trick is to watch the screen and make sure there is no flame (saving symbol), then quickly pull it out. Then do one ending. hit the power button. Turn back on, plug in the drive, and load it. It'll put you at the Firelink Altar and you can do the other ending.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone following the guide for Knight's Honor, I can confirm that the Demon Spear is not required to unlock this achievement. I just did the game again, redoing the achievements from memory, on PC and neglected to get this weapon, but still got the achievement.

I'm wondering now how many more weapons aren't needed, so I may try again. Seems odd that Velka's Rapier is required, but not Ricard's Rapier, the Channeler's Trident is required, but not the Titanite Catch Pole, so on and so forth.

I'm going to do a run and only craft boss weapons and get the tail cuts and see what happens. Might make it less of an annoyance for people if they don't have to farm the Channeler's Trident or the multitude of other weapons.

Edited by XperimntNterror

I'm going to do a run and only craft boss weapons and get the tail cuts and see what happens. Might make it less of an annoyance for people if they don't have to farm the Channeler's Trident or the multitude of other weapons.

Hence why I am so glad there isn't a Knight's Honor achievement in DSII.

Although I would totally go for it, haha.

• 1 month later...

Soul lv 140 and looking for help to hold fifteen weapons for knights honor. I have lots of divine blessings humanities slabs (all colors) souvenir reprisals and dragon scales. i will give these up or any other items i have farmed thats in my inventory for this cheevo. i will give these weapons back and nay toher else you might need. I will not be playing this game after i complete it. My gt is akatsuki seven.

the weapons im missing are:

Greta lord greatsword

golem axe

cursed greatsword of artorias

greatsword of artorias

priscillas dagger

moonlight greatsword

effigy shield

channelers trident

demon spear

grant

sanctus