Funniest Glitch So Far

budden11

Hi all,

After finally completing the story mode all at once, it was a right mess, the Sheamus story started it off well, then halfway through Triple H story it got wierd, then WCW, what the hell? Why WCW? So many backstage brawls with Vader and Animal, so annoying and with Triple H how many brawls with Mizfitz, Jesus.

Anyway my glitch kicked in during the final 6 on 6 Hell In a Cell at Starcade, it's me and Vader starting off, I throw him outside the ropes and then go to throw him against cell wall, he floats above me and then proceeds to run, run as fast as he could through the cell wall, through the announce table, through the crowd, through the arena, still running Vader, my screen an ring is becoming increasingly small, then he runs into the black hole of the game, just a white dot running and running, i caught some footage towards the end as a cutscene happened with Booker T entering the ring, I thought that would put it right but no, all I could see was a giant "RT" flash up, I could do noting as miles away a small white dot was running for his life.

Then after choosing rematch, it starts with me, John Cena and Vader and Booker T, I am beating on Booker whilst Vader does a splash on Cena, I thought he was pinning Cena but he wasn't they both froze in the Vader splash positions, Vader on top, Cena on the bottom whilst I was battling Booker, I couldn't kick Vader at all, I got pinned when trying to film the footage.

These were the strangest glitches ever to occur to me in my 10 years of gaming. But I finished the match cut-scene after cutscene and thank God it's over.

Thanks

I've had quite a few weird ones.

I broke Sin Cara's arm, so he spent the rest of the match with it crooked above his head.

A sledgehammer got fell onto and it flew off into space.

My CAW walked to the ring with his championship belt through his waist.

A guitar got stuck under the ring and caused the game to slow down.

Arn Anderson refused to get into the ring and just stood looking at me for 5 minutes.

Naw I've got the glitch for you. hop on youtube & check out wwe auto win. That video is funnnnny! What's not so funny is that one of the guys playing off of my screen name but shoot i've had this screen name for like 5 years now & I've been a straight shooter all the way so I'm not changing my gamertag for nothing lol. But when you watch the vid, dude does some boogeyman, going to h*ll type of stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...