No More Tiger '15

Goots 88

It seems in a desperate attempt to further piss off EA Sports fans, EA has decided to make the Tiger Woods PGA series bi-annual. See the article below:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-14766-Report--Tiger-Woods-PGA-Tour-Series-to-Skip-a-Year.html

I just died a bit inside and truly looked forward to this game, late march every year. Hopefully, they will change their minds.

It seems in a desperate attempt to further piss off EA Sports fans, EA has decided to make the Tiger Woods PGA series bi-annual. See the article below:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-14766-Report--Tiger-Woods-PGA-Tour-Series-to-Skip-a-Year.html

I just died a bit inside and truly looked forward to this game, late march every year. Hopefully, they will change their minds.

I fell your pain mate, I also look forward to tiger woods every year and even try take time off work to play it (this year was an exception).

I have also read in a xbox magazine that they think that EA will re-release tiger 14 for the new xbox as a release title.

I think that news sucks. I bought everyone of these games on PC before the XBOX and still remember the vibrating controller on the first XBOX game when going for the green in 2 on a par 5 or putting for an eagle or tournament win. Bugs aside, I really like this years version with the legends challenges and the "vintage" Augusta National rendention.

I think that news sucks. I bought everyone of these games on PC before the XBOX and still remember the vibrating controller on the first XBOX game when going for the green in 2 on a par 5 or putting for an eagle or tournament win. Bugs aside, I really like this years version with the legends challenges and the "vintage" Augusta National rendention.

ahh the good 'ol Film cut scene and heart beat sound when you hit an exceptional shot. Always hoped year to year they would bring that back. I too have been playing since PC when you would hit a perfect shot and it would say TIGER shot and your guy would be on flames. I like how they have made it more of a golf simulation than previous years has an arcade feel. I truly wish they reconsider. This is by far my only guarantee purchase yearly.